Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast
    vCash
    We are going to the the title game!

Too bad we got to wait a month....

oh well, I'm still happy and excited!

Briella Bounce

vCash
    title game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go irish! way to go! that goal line stand was unreal
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Not a follower of any one college team in CFB (the Hoosiers suck, not much to get excited for) but having Indiana ties it is nice to see us being represented in the title game. Hoping for a good game

#iubb

vCash
    I am so F'n happy!
    Notre Dame is the only undefeated team that matters. 12-0. going to the national title game in January.
    even more special. Notre Dame beat the hated USC in the final game, and the hated USC finished their season 7-5.

Notre Dame defense is just awesome! only 1 game did they allow the other team more than 17 points. that was the Pittsburgh when they scored 26 in triple OT, and Pittsburgh only had 20 in regulation time.

and for those fools who want to say Notre Dame hasn't beaten anyone good, check the schedule. Stanford 10-2 and BCS ranked 8. Oklahoma 9-2 and BCS ranked 13.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I am so F'n happy!
    Notre Dame is the only undefeated team that matters. 12-0. going to the national title game in January.
    even more special. Notre Dame beat the hated USC in the final game, and the hated USC finished their season 7-5.

Notre Dame defense is just awesome! only 1 game did they allow the other team more than 17 points. that was the Pittsburgh when they scored 26 in triple OT, and Pittsburgh only had 20 in regulation time.

and for those fools who want to say Notre Dame hasn't beaten anyone good, check the schedule. Stanford 10-2 and BCS ranked 8. Oklahoma 9-2 and BCS ranked 13.
    plus michigan, the second best win on Alabamas "brutal SEC" schedule

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    plus michigan, the second best win on Alabamas "brutal SEC" schedule
    Tell that to the whiney Florida fans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    of the SEC teams in the top 10, I will give florida some creidut there. their schedule was pretty tough and they had a tough out of confrence game against FSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    who's whining? i don't think there's a single UF fan (with a brain) who thinks they deserve to be in over an undefeated ND and the SEC champion. our schedule was the toughest in the nation this year (5 top-12 opponents, 4 wins in those games, 2 of them on the road), but we still lost to UGA and that was that. i think you're confusing us with another fanbase...
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    who's whining? i don't think there's a single UF fan (with a brain) who thinks they deserve to be in over an undefeated ND and the SEC champion. our schedule was the toughest in the nation this year (5 top-12 opponents, 4 wins in those games, 2 of them on the road), but we still lost to UGA and that was that. i think you're confusing us with another fanbase...
    and that was a case of florida shooting themselves in the foot if you ask me. florida shat the bed that day, but i think they are still a better team than georgia who has literally beaten no one oustide of florida

vCash
    and that was a case of florida shooting themselves in the foot if you ask me. florida shat the bed that day, but i think they are still a better team than georgia who has literally beaten no one oustide of florida
    exactly... no excuses to be made. we are definitely one of the best teams in the country, based on the schedule we played and the record we have to show for it, but we don't have a valid argument (any more) for the title game with an undefeated ND and 1-loss SEC champion (one of whom already beat us).

really, there's no shame in this season for gator fans. sure, it sucks that we were so close to the title game (either the cocktail party or how close the USC-ND game was last night) and you could almost taste the opportunity on the tip of your tongue. but the chips fell and there's really no argument to be made. the system worked itself out this year. not to mention, we're way ahead of schedule in the rebuilding (if you'd even call it that) process from meyer's roster to muschamp's roster. 7-6 to 11-1 and a sugar bowl appearance. no complaints!
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Uh did we watch the same game? It was a 1 possession game that came down to a fumble in the red zone, and it was a rivalry game on a neutral field. No shatting of beds happened that day. Georgia just won a defensive struggle and a very close game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Uh did we watch the same game? It was a 1 possession game that came down to a fumble in the red zone, and it was a rivalry game on a neutral field. No shatting of beds happened that day. Georgia just won a defensive struggle and a very close game.
    i'd say we absolutely shat the bed that day in jax... ******** the bed doesn't necessarily mean getting blown out. it can mean doing something as stupid as coughing the ball up 6 times (literally half of our TOs this season came in that game!). we shat the bed against UGA and if we could've just protected the ball half as well, we'd probably be talking about this saturday's matchup with bama for the SEC title.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    I credit Jarvis Jones and Rambo for the turnovers, not Florida imploding. A more mature QB could have prevented one or two of those turnovers but a lot of them are just a credit to how good the Georgia defense is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I credit Jarvis Jones and Rambo for the turnovers, not Florida imploding. A more mature QB could have prevented one or two of those turnovers but a lot of them are just a credit to how good the Georgia defense is.
    those red zone TOs were pretty turrrible... the fumble at the end on reed's almost-TD was all rambo though. he beasted that game.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    I think Florida shot themselves in the foot. Turnovers often decide games. Georgia's defense is good? This is the same defense that let Tennessee score 44 pts, Kentucky score 24 pts, SC score 35 pts on their way to a rout of the Dawgs. I guess the Bama game will determine if Georgia has a good defense. I already know Bama's defense has some holes in it. That was exposed by LSU and A&M.

Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast