Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm still fuming about this loss. I don't usually take losses well, but this one is really eating at me.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    So much for this team being good at executing. Kelly is not looking good right now.
    DUKE.

vCash
    Angering loss, arghhhh. Hope we rebound.
    Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

vCash
    Honestly, insane game, doubt it gets topped as game of the year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER71 View Post
    So much for this team being good at executing. Kelly is not looking good right now.
    Although defense was a big let down late, Kelly isn't the one turning the ball over constantly in crucial situations.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER71 View Post
    how so? they dominated both line's of scrimmage and put up over 1000 yards on offense. the defense essentially had one bad quarter out of 8. they even had a goal line stance that lead to a fumble. instead of bouncing in our favor....it goes right to shoelaces and he waltzes into the endzone.

as mudvay points out, it's the players turning the ball over, not him.

you take away 2 or 3 turnovers, we are 2-0.

and i'm sorry but denard got lucky as hell (see above). he either overthrew or underthrew (wounded ducks) the ball for most of the night. he really had 3 good completions, and that's it.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    how so? they dominated both line's of scrimmage and put up over 1000 yards on offense. the defense essentially had one bad quarter out of 8. they even had a goal line stance that lead to a fumble. instead of bouncing in our favor....it goes right to shoelaces and he waltzes into the endzone.

as mudvay points out, it's the players turning the ball over, not him.

you take away 2 or 3 turnovers, we are 2-0.

and i'm sorry but denard got lucky as hell (see above). he either overthrew or underthrew (wounded ducks) the ball for most of the night. he really had 3 good completions, and that's it.
    That's what I keep thinking. Having 10 turnovers in 2 games is ridiculously pathetic. But if they would have had 8 turnovers they would be 2-0.

Some of Rees's turnovers scare me. I know he's making plays and the occasional pick is going to happen. But his 2nd interception Saturday was bad and the phantom pass/fumble can't happen. Hopefully he's got it out of his system and can progress from here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    That's what I keep thinking. Having 10 turnovers in 2 games is ridiculously pathetic. But if they would have had 8 turnovers they would be 2-0.

Some of Rees's turnovers scare me. I know he's making plays and the occasional pick is going to happen. But his 2nd interception Saturday was bad and the phantom pass/fumble can't happen. Hopefully he's got it out of his system and can progress from here.
    i'd say he did. cuz he marched us right down the field to score in less than a minute for the lead before our hearts were broken by michigan scoring in 28 seconds.

but i hear ya. rees will learn, he's only started five games in his career and the way he's performed....ain't too bad. he'll progress with no problem.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankjeep View Post
    i'd say he did. cuz he marched us right down the field to score in less than a minute for the lead before our hearts were broken by michigan scoring in 28 seconds.

but i hear ya. rees will learn, he's only started five games in his career and the way he's performed....ain't too bad. he'll progress with no problem.
    You have more faith than me. I was worried about the QB position before the season and I'm still concerned. The good part is the fan base seems to be behind him and he doesn't really looked fazed by the turnovers, like a lot of young players would be. I just think Rees might need a few more games to really get into a "veteran" rhythm. And unfortunately MSU and Pitt are two solid opponents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry34 View Post
    You have more faith than me. I was worried about the QB position before the season and I'm still concerned. The good part is the fan base seems to be behind him and he doesn't really looked fazed by the turnovers, like a lot of young players would be. I just think Rees might need a few more games to really get into a "veteran" rhythm. And unfortunately MSU and Pitt are two solid opponents.
    oh i understand. but i have a good feeling about rees this week. and our defense is going to wreck shop. mark it down.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Not a ND fan (Michigan fan) but I'll say this. This team is not as bad a the 0-2 record says. I didn't see the USF game but watching the game against Michigan it was clear the Irish were the better team. Michigan got bailed out big time by turnovers in the red zone. If they can fix the turnover problems this team will be pretty damn good. Michael Floyd is a beast and there isn't many corners that can contain him. Good luck the rest of the year and please beat MSU, My cousin goes there and I want to rip on him for losing!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Not a ND fan (Michigan fan) but I'll say this. This team is not as bad a the 0-2 record says. I didn't see the USF game but watching the game against Michigan it was clear the Irish were the better team. Michigan got bailed out big time by turnovers in the red zone. If they can fix the turnover problems this team will be pretty damn good. Michael Floyd is a beast and there isn't many corners that can contain him. Good luck the rest of the year and please beat MSU, My cousin goes there and I want to rip on him for losing!
    thanks bro. i sure hope we do.
    Cheers,
    --Tank

vCash
    Cheers, brother. We may not be able to agree on NCAAF, but we certainly can on the Wings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    Cheers, brother. We may not be able to agree on NCAAF, but we certainly can on the Wings.
    Go wings!

vCash
    Go wings!
    i 2nd that. love my winged wheels!!!!!
    Cheers,
    --Tank

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast