Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Blackhawks Forum Feedback Thread

What do YOU want to see done with this forum? Any Ideas?

Have a cool IGT? Lets see it!

I want to overhaul this forum and make it as user friendly as possible. All of your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys!

vCash
    In a couple days i'm hoping to have a new 'blackhawks gameday thread' pic to change it up a little more. The current one is really nice too- just to change it here and there i guess.

vCash
    Are you against IGT's made for specific games? I knew we have the weekly game thread.... But IDK that's boring.

I've been really busy but would it bad ok if here and there i made one? I've done it before but that was before the weekly threads.

vCash
    ^^^ We simply don't get enough posts for IGT's made for specific games. That is why we went with the weekly threads.

I feel like the weekly threads have been working out a lot better ever since we started that. I am terrible at making them, and mine are boring as hell, so if you want to pick up the next weekly thread and do it, let me know.

vCash
    I agree, the weekly ones haven't been bad at all. The activity around here is picking up a bit, so that is really good to see

vCash
    Hopefully with the playoffs coming up, and the hawks right in the middle of the hunt the board will pick up. I will do my best to post more frequently on here.

Iowa's Gonna Knock You Out

vCash
    We definitely need more of brandonlamana's "jiggle sigs" Those beauties are out of control!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer9 View Post
    We definitely need more of brandonlamana's "jiggle sigs" Those beauties are out of control!
    lol, maybe we could give a best jiggle award