Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2825 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 182523252725277528152823282428252826282728352875292533253825 ... LastLast
Results 42,361 to 42,375 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

Patrick Kane.

I'm ready to be on the leaderboard starting tomorrow night

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

In a couple days i'm hoping to have a new 'blackhawks gameday thread' pic to change it up a little more. The current one is really nice too- just to change it here and there i guess.

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

thanks

Click here to register!

Ben Eager...

Click here to register!

Toews

Stalberg! He's starting to look pretty good!
    Down in this vagina mine.

"skillet" is pronounced "skillet" right?"skilly" IS just a nickname, am I right?

I'm serious.

Click here to register!

I have a jailbroken Iphone. I wish I had the data plan

Click here to register!

10. 10-28-2010, 08:43 PM

Quote Originally Posted by icehogfan08 View Post
    I got critisized on another site for that comment. But I agree, you have a D-man who played in the NHL last year, or the one who has been in the AHL for 2 years?

Now an update on Leddy, the guy was solid tonight against Abbotsford Heat. He quarterbacked the Powerplay with Brian Connolly, and rang two pucks off the crossbar. He got top minutes and is probably one of the Icehogs better D-men with Exelby and Connolly
    Do the Icehogs stream their games online?

Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    I have a jailbroken Iphone. I wish I had the data plan
    You sir need to leave the dark side and get an EVO 4g!

nvm
    Last edited by Moosethehawkfan; 10-28-2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot

I have AT&T

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysNextYear View Post
    Do the Icehogs stream their games online?
    I wish!

Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    "skillet" is pronounced "skillet" right?"skilly" IS just a nickname, am I right?

I'm serious.
    His name is Skille. Pronounciation: [Skill-E]