Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which FA woulf you rather have?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • MARIAN HOSSA

6 40.00%
  • BRIAN CAMPBELL

9 60.00%
Page 2824 of 4513 FirstFirst ... 182423242724277428142822282328242825282628342874292433243824 ... LastLast
Results 42,346 to 42,360 of 67690

Thread: Old threads

vCash
    This sucks but we'll get by fine without him IMO.

Does this impact Kane's move to the 3rd line at all?

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

vCash
    You guys should allow me to make the next gamethread I'll try to make it decent at least.

I figure 'why not' considering that this thread wasn't really given any effort... just let me know

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by giventofly View Post
    My vote is Morin.
    Q said no because he isn't fully recovered from injury yet.

vCash
    Wait, I thought giventofly was a mod? Is he?

Click here to register!

vCash
    ^^^ go for it. Make it for Friday's game against the Oilers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    You guys should allow me to make the next gamethread I'll try to make it decent at least.

I figure 'why not' considering that this thread wasn't really given any effort... just let me know
    Yeah go ahead.

vCash
    Potulny's salary makes sense, but the Pirri/Brophey route is also possible.

Kane obviously moves back up to the top 6. We might not necessarily bring someone up for the top 6 spots, and likely will not.

vCash
    Sweet! Thanks

Click here to register!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    Potulny's salary makes sense, but the Pirri/Brophey route is also possible.

Kane obviously moves back up to the top 6. We might not necessarily bring someone up for the top 6 spots, and likely will not.
    Pirri scares me up here...he really needs to stay in the AHL I think. He has a whole lot of growing to do, he just isn't physically ready for the NHL.

I think Potulny could be solid. I wonder how Makarov has been playing in the AHL (I haven't caught a game yet).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    Wait, I thought giventofly was a mod? Is he?
    umm, ya.

vCash

NEW Forum Game: Pick--2--Click

Hey guys, I thought this would be a GREAT way to get everyone active again.

You have to pick ONE player (from the Blackhawks) for the upcoming game for a certain statistic (+/-, Goals, Assists, Time on Ice, stars of the game) to lead that category.

Points system:
    You guess correctly: 3 points.
    Another player ties another player (EX: Keith and Seabrook both have 2 assists): 1 point.

Stars of the game point breakdown (you can pick 3 players and earn up to 6 points.)
    1st: 3 points
    2nd: 2 points
    3rd: 1 point

We will do a new thread for each game and have a leaderboard in this thread.

Any questions?
    Last edited by WindyCityFlyer; 10-31-2010 at 02:33 PM.

vCash
    ~~~~Leaderboard~~~~

Top 3:
    1. Livingthroughme-----3
    2. Giventofly--------------1
    3. GoCubs2118-----------1

4. Boom!----------------------1
    5. Dagwood------------------1
    6. Brandonlamana----------1
    7. Tool D/R/T-----------------0
    8. Gocubsgo23--------------0
    9. WindyCityFlyer-----------0
    10.MoosetheHawkfan------0
    11.BP3------------------------0
    Last edited by WindyCityFlyer; 10-31-2010 at 02:35 PM.

vCash

Blackhawks Forum Feedback Thread

What do YOU want to see done with this forum? Any Ideas?

Have a cool IGT? Lets see it!

I want to overhaul this forum and make it as user friendly as possible. All of your input will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys!

vCash

***Pick--2--Click***10/29 vs. EDM

Well lets start this thing out with an easy one.

Who will score the most goals in Friday night's game?

Post one answer below.

vCash
    I'm sticking with the hot one: Sharp

Click here to register!