Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    In that same article Bengie said he has a game plan for Posey. I don't think Buster will have much trouble hitting 2 strike fastballs in the middle of the plate.

vCash
    In that same article Bengie said he has a game plan for Posey. I don't think Buster will have much trouble hitting 2 strike fastballs in the middle of the plate.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Sig'ing this quote.

vCash
    It might catch Buster by surprise.

vCash
    is that possible?

Hopefully when Buster had his cup of coffee last year and while he was playing 1st this year he was paying attention to Molina's tendencies.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I wonder how many conversations they'll have at the plate.

vCash
    I'm expecting a lot of awkward silence.

<3

vCash
    I'm expecting a lot of awkward silence.

vCash
    2 quick notes.

1. Bengie or any person that works anywhere should feel they are wanted. If you know going in to a company they really don't want you, and you are just there to teach your replacement your job, so in turn the company can fire you, does that sound like something you would be interested in? (disregard money and class envy for one minute while responding)

2. Buster Posey is the best thing that has happened to the Giants in some time. He is probably the face of the franchise for the forseeable future. However, Posey has a huge hole in his swing (up and in) and not just Molina knows it. IF pitchers hit their spot, they can shut him down. That is a Big IF
    Last edited by RamOG; 10-27-2010 at 10:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny21 View Post
    Both people are at fault here.

Sabean shouldn't have said he planned to trade him the day he resigned him.
    Bengie should man up a bit.
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantes4Life View Post
    It's like Molina wants to be hated by Giants fans. I've tried to be supportive of the guy, but jesus, grow a pair please. This is business.
    Agreed. I wanted to cheer for him in his first at bat, but screw it. The guy is not on this team anymore and, as you say, it's like he's trying to get on our bad side.

I personally think Bengie is upset because of the incredible talent that Posey has, and that we treat him as if he were something not of this world. Molina would not be upset if he were traded to a contender to simply dump salary, but his feelings are hurt because he was traded to make way for a superior player.

Making comments about the "type of person" Sabean is...completely classless move. The guy is a GM, he just doing his job.

I hope Bengie signs with the Dodgers, at this point, I want even more reason to hate the guy.

:cry:

vCash
    Holy **** Molina, SHUT THE **** UP. He's such a fat *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by djeller1139 View Post
    Jesus, let the *****ing continue. I hope Pablo trucks him at home plate and knocks him out of the playoffs.
    Bah, get more personal and hope that Buster trucks him. That'd be more fitting and a great physical metaphor (right word?) of how Buster got his job.

"HERE I COME OLD MAN!" *Buster jams down 3rd base line*

*catches the ball* "Bring it you..."

*F*CKING BAM!!!*

"Oh, what was that? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over me being too awesome and having better skills then you!"

*kicks dirt on Bengie then pulls a random hot woman out of the stands and makes out with her while Bengie is dragged off the field.*

vCash
    Are we to believe this ? Sabean is just trying to cover his ***. It was a stupid move to resign him, and now sabean is looking to cover his blunder. He's not thinking of bengie, he's only thinking of himself. But who cares what bengie thinks, he will cry over anything.

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RamOG View Post
    2 quick notes.

1. Bengie or any person that works anywhere should feel they are wanted. If you know going in to a company they really don't want you, and you are just there to teach your replacement your job, so in turn the company can fire you, does that sound like something you would be interested in? (disregard money and class envy for one minute while responding)

2. Buster Posey is the best thing that has happened to the Giants in some time. He is probably the face of the franchise for the forseeable future. However, Posey has a huge hole in his swing (up and in) and not just Molina knows it. IF pitchers hit their spot, they can shut him down. That is a Big IF
    Two major factors, but sure why not. Molina wasn't fired, so there's a difference. This is the entertainment industry, it's not your typical business.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast