Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fable 3

vCash
    Had this come out before New Vegas I owuld be getting it Tuesday but it came afterwards, so I will get this probably around the new year.

Still really looking forward to it.
    Free Doug

vCash
    I'll definitely pick this up after the semester is over. Too busy right now.

vCash
    Been playing Fable 3 and it's fun but I would like to switch my weapon to try out a new one but I don't want to lose my customized look on the weapon I have using and morphing.

In this video they talk about how when you change weapons you craft a new one and can start to morph that based on your play choices.

Is there any way to save your first weapon in case you care to come back and use it again? I haven't noticed any way in the armory room like there is in the Dressing Room when you want to save an outfit you made. I don't want to lose my progress with my first weapon because I know I'm going to use it again but I would like to try out all the new weapons I have unlocked/found.

vCash
    well i am addicted to this game. the only thing i dont like is the good decisions screw you over while the bad decisions just seem so right to choose and i never pick the bad ones. efffff

vCash
    also: to people who gotten that far, did the shadow level creep you out like it did to me?

vCash
    I haven't got that far mochalman.

How do you tell what's in your inventory. The only way I have been able to so far is to go to the shop where your suppose to sell it and just scroll through the things there. Is that the only way how to?

Also have you been having framerate issues. Sometimes the games Frames Per Second really slows down and looks like I'm lagging but I'm playing single player, no coop at all.
    Sucks when it happens in combat but sometimes it just happens when I'm moving or in town.

vCash
    I just played through the whole game and all I have to say is make sure you are making a ton of money throughout the game.... don't rush through it or you will screw yourself in the end.... trust me.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    How do you guys like it compared to the first two?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
    How do you guys like it compared to the first two?
    I only played the second one and I didn't like it nearly as much.... its quite a bit different. I like the whole decision making ALOT more but the interface and everything is far more over complicated and silly. As a whole it felt like a step back vs a step forward imo.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    I still think Fable is king but this game is definitely better then Fable 2.

vCash
    How do you guys like Fable 3? I am debating buying it. I never played the first or second one's but this one really looks interesting to me? Can anyone give me an idea of what to expect?

vCash
    Personally I hate it. I loved Fable 1. Fable 2 never really worked for me. TONs of glitches. I was excited about Fable 3 and tried to stay positive. I really did. But it's so friggin childish in ways. Every villager is so generic and a copy of the next. All the interactions are, well, not really interactions at all. I can either dance with the village blacksmith or dance like a chicken? Good options.... None of the weapons feel particularly unique. And honestly, melee weapons are all but useless compared to guns, and moreso magic. I really tried to like it. But 2 nights ago I had to wonder why I stopped playing Mass Effect to pick this up.

vCash
    Just beat it tonight, only took 3 days so it's the typical Fable length. I like it but the plotline I felt was the worst out of the 3. Once I became King I did all the evil decisions aside from abolishing child labor and a couple other things where I just kept Logan's laws. I'll probably replay it through the good way instead, I'm just curious what happens.
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

vCash
    its interesting, i beat it in one night at work. i will probably replay through it and try to earn more money and go all evil paths. going the good route i ended up being bankrupt and killing 6.5 million people lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman View Post
    its interesting, i beat it in one night at work. i will probably replay through it and try to earn more money and go all evil paths. going the good route i ended up being bankrupt and killing 6.5 million people lol.
    so it is worth getting?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast