Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The new Pac-10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Awesome, the more Pac 12 fans the better! You should just call it good and become a Duck fan
    Its a trap!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Its a trap!
    Nonsense
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I tend to root for the Washington Huskies b/c I have members of my family(both past & present)attending that school plus I have relatives in Tacoma & all over the greater Seattle area.I lived in Tacoma from summer of 2004 to summer of 2005.
    Last edited by ULT WARRIOR408; 01-28-2011 at 02:43 AM.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

vCash
    Washington is actually becoming a good program under Steve Sarkisian.

Ya family members definitely swayed me for rooting for my college teams. my uncles all went to Cal, so i was a huge bears fan growing up as a kid. But once my brother joined the OSU football team i became their biggest fan.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    UW is just raking in the recruits right now. A friend told me if we get this QB from Florida then we'll be tenth in recruiting class.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    UW is just raking in the recruits right now. A friend told me if we get this QB from Florida then we'll be tenth in recruiting class.
    I don't know what you are talking about to be honest. UW is 19th on Scout and 23rd on Rivals and all wrapped up in recruiting. Could he be mistaking UW for Oregon, because we are waiting on Jerrard Randall to qualify(from Florida, is a QB) and that will get us into the top 10 on Rivals. I could be completely wrong, it just didn't add up.

Edit: Forgot about Brisset, I don't think he is going to Washington though. But he is who your friend was talking about.
    Last edited by BradyIsTheMan12; 02-03-2011 at 12:17 AM.

vCash
    UW is ranked 23 now although i like the recruits that Sark got. Need to find our next QB to replace Locker though which will be the hardest guy to replace. Would have been higher if Colorado didn't steal 2 of our recruits.

vCash
    ^ Price and Montana have a lot of potential. Price did play well for us last year, although he never really had to carry the team. Can't wait for the spring game.

Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about to be honest. UW is 19th on Scout and 23rd on Rivals and all wrapped up in recruiting. Could he be mistaking UW for Oregon, because we are waiting on Jerrard Randall to qualify(from Florida, is a QB) and that will get us into the top 10 on Rivals. I could be completely wrong, it just didn't add up.

Edit: Forgot about Brisset, I don't think he is going to Washington though. But he is who your friend was talking about.
    Yeah I actually checked a couple days after I posted this and realized it was 'slightly' wrong.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    ^ Price and Montana have a lot of potential. Price did play well for us last year, although he never really had to carry the team. Can't wait for the spring game.

Yeah I actually checked a couple days after I posted this and realized it was 'slightly' wrong.
    Washington did have a very good class either way. Seferian-Jenkins/K. Williams are studs and I really wanted the Ducks to get Danny Shelton.

vCash
    This new PAC-12 season is gettin closer & closer.I cant wait.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234