Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new Pac-10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    You have to finish us, that's the thing a lot of teams have trouble with.

Yup we are going to have a much better team this season though so im ready for ASU to take the South. I am going to be a freshmen at ASU in the fall of 2011 so im excited for this upcoming season.

We have 10 returning starters on defense and 9 on offense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVMarauder View Post
    Yup we are going to have a much better team this season though so im ready for ASU to take the South. I am going to be a freshmen at ASU in the fall of 2011 so im excited for this upcoming season.

We have 10 returning starters on defense and 9 on offense.
    Cool man, well I'm a Sophomore at Oregon. Looking forward to some good Pac-12 debates with you, and yes ASU should be very good. Hopefully Burfict won't have to fake injuries so much next season..lol
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Cool man, well I'm a Sophomore at Oregon. Looking forward to some good Pac-12 debates with you, and yes ASU should be very good. Hopefully Burfict won't have to fake injuries so much next season..lol
    Lol I saw that video on youtube. Burfict's a beast though he went to Centennial High School and ASU has turned them into a pipeline school for us. I am from Mountain View, California which is right down the street from Stanford University in Palo Alto and Palo Alto High School played in the state title game vs Centennial and their star quarterback Michael Eubanks commited to ASU.

We'll see you in the pac 12 championship game I have a feeling that game is about to be a good one. Good luck!

vCash
    I'm pretty pumped for next season, can't wait!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVMarauder View Post
    Lol I saw that video on youtube. Burfict's a beast though he went to Centennial High School and ASU has turned them into a pipeline school for us. I am from Mountain View, California which is right down the street from Stanford University in Palo Alto and Palo Alto High School played in the state title game vs Centennial and their star quarterback Michael Eubanks commited to ASU.

We'll see you in the pac 12 championship game I have a feeling that game is about to be a good one. Good luck!
    He's def still a beast, a bit of a hot-head but still an incredibly physical player. Good luck to you guys as well.

vCash
    I am much more excited about our basketball prospects moving into the pac 10
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post

Yea I've never been this excited about college football. I got really into it during the 2010 season knowing that I was going to be attending ASU.

vCash
    football wise definetly, basketball wise not so much, we already suck in the MWC lol

our gymnastics team probably loves this move too lol, since they were independent before and are always good, too bad its a lame sport lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan View Post
    football wise definetly, basketball wise not so much, we already suck in the MWC lol

our gymnastics team probably loves this move too lol, since they were independent before and are always good, too bad its a lame sport lol
    Haha yeah, our basketball team is gonna get torched, which sucks but its cool we got the Jazz.

And yeah, I was talking to a girl on the gymnastics team and she said the whole program is excited for the move.

vCash
    Haha yeah, our basketball team is gonna get torched, which sucks but its cool we got the Jazz.

And yeah, I was talking to a girl on the gymnastics team and she said the whole program is excited for the move.
    Pac-10 basketball is probably worse than MWC basketball right now, so I don't think you guys will get torched too badly in bball.

vCash
    Pac-10 basketball is probably worse than MWC basketball right now, so I don't think you guys will get torched too badly in bball.
    ya got a point, and recruiting should hopefully get better

the mwc is pretty damn good in bball, sdsu and (this is gonna hurt) byu are really good, we already got jimmered

vCash

Wink You & me both

x's
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan View Post
    ya got a point, and recruiting should hopefully get better

the mwc is pretty damn good in bball, sdsu and (this is gonna hurt) byu are really good, we already got jimmered
    I think that BYU or San Diego St. would definitely win the Pac-10. Washington has a lot of talent, but they never seem to put it all together in the regular season.
    Quote Originally Posted by ULT WARRIOR408 View Post
    x's
    I'm very excited as well. Who do you root for?

vCash

Post Peep game

^^I don't root for anyone team I just love college football.Being a northern Cali brotha I tend to root for the Cal-Berkley & Stanford squads but I also have pacific north west ties(Tacoma & Seattle)Washington so I root for teams at time in that neck of the woods.I am a PAC-12 fan.I root for the PAC-10(12) during bowl season.

I was rooting for your Ducks in the championship game.
    Last edited by ULT WARRIOR408; 01-27-2011 at 01:36 PM.
    FROM ORACLE ARENA TO OLDSCHOOL CANDLESTICK PARK

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ULT WARRIOR408 View Post
    ^^I don't root for anyone team I just love college football.Being a northern Cali brotha I tend to root for the Cal-Berkley & Stanford squads but I also have pacific north west ties(Tacoma & Seattle)Washington so I root for teams at time in that neck of the woods.I am a PAC-12 fan.I root for the PAC-10(12) during bowl season.

I was rooting for your Ducks in the championship game.
    Awesome, the more Pac 12 fans the better! You should just call it good and become a Duck fan

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast