Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The new Pac-10

vCash
    I want to see the UW stadium without that dreadful track circling the field. It's about time they are getting rid of it.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    I want to see the UW stadium without that dreadful track circling the field. It's about time they are getting rid of it.
    When are UDUB's renovations supposed to be complete?
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    SEATTLE - At its Thursday meeting, the University of Washington Board of Regents approved a $250 million renovation of Husky Stadium, to be completed by the start of the 2013 UW football season. The renovation's funding model includes no public, state or university contributions, and the UW department of Intercollegiate Athletics will be responsible for all funding.
    http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-fo...111810aaf.html

Looks like by 2013 season. The Huskies will play at Quest Field during the remodel.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    http://www.gohuskies.com/sports/m-fo...111810aaf.html

Looks like by 2013 season. The Huskies will play at Quest Field during the remodel.
    That is awesome for those kids who get to play at the big lights of Qwest.

So do they play next season at Qwest or only 2012?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    ^ Originally I thought next season, but now that article makes it sound like they won't start the renovation till after the 2011 season, I could be wrong though.

vCash
    I am excited for Utah to join the conference i really think they will be a great addition.

Colorado I could care less about. I really have hated them forever since Cordell Stewart Beat Michigan on that Hail Mary!

vCash
    and utah fans are excited to join...will be nice to actually have that chance at a real title is awesome...i know it will be 100x harder to go undefeated but im so excited i never have to watch another game on the mtn...the worst cfb channel on earth

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucsfan View Post
    and utah fans are excited to join...will be nice to actually have that chance at a real title is awesome...i know it will be 100x harder to go undefeated but im so excited i never have to watch another game on the mtn...the worst cfb channel on earth
    Yeah i remember playing Utah like 2-3 years ago.
    You guys were a real good team then & ended up beating my beavers @ the very end of the game is was a bitter loss but a great game non the less.

I am excited to more games like this in the future hopefully the outcome will be a little different though.

Hopefully with these new additions the pac-10 (soon to be pac-12) can be recognized by the worthless media as one of the better conferences in the nation!

vCash
    If the Ducks make it to and win the National Championship then I think that would help bring spotlight towards Pac 12 next year. I am extreamly excited about becoming the Pac 12.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Yeah i remember playing Utah like 2-3 years ago.
    You guys were a real good team then & ended up beating my beavers @ the very end of the game is was a bitter loss but a great game non the less.

I am excited to more games like this in the future hopefully the outcome will be a little different though.

Hopefully with these new additions the pac-10 (soon to be pac-12) can be recognized by the worthless media as one of the better conferences in the nation!
    yeah you werent the only team we made bitter that year, i agree except for the outcome part

althought i dont know for sure but we dont play osu until like 13 or 14 i believe, i know we play stanford and oregon in 13 if memory serves me correct

vCash
    ASU will win the Pac 12 South

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shen View Post
    If the Ducks make it to and win the National Championship then I think that would help bring spotlight towards Pac 12 next year. I am extreamly excited about becoming the Pac 12.
    I believe it will be the Arizona State Sun Devils taking on the Oregon Ducks for the Pac 12 Championship in 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVMarauder View Post
    ASU will win the Pac 12 South
    I think Arizona State is definitely a team to be reckoned with next year. It's difficult to keep Dennis Erickson down for too long, and you guys had a better year than your record would indicate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    I think Arizona State is definitely a team to be reckoned with next year. It's difficult to keep Dennis Erickson down for too long, and you guys had a better year than your record would indicate.
    definitely. 1 point loss to Wisconsin who made the Rose Bowl. 11 point loss to Oregon with 6 turnovers( Realistically its sad that the Oregon top ranked O only beat us by 11 when we had 6 turnovers. A few of those were in the redzone as well.) Lost to Stanford by 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVMarauder View Post
    definitely. 1 point loss to Wisconsin who made the Rose Bowl. 11 point loss to Oregon with 6 turnovers( Realistically its sad that the Oregon top ranked O only beat us by 11 when we had 6 turnovers. A few of those were in the redzone as well.) Lost to Stanford by 4
    You have to finish us, that's the thing a lot of teams have trouble with.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast