Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

reason we have no Hmefield advantage

Why our stadium is constantly filled with our opponentís jerseys? Ever since the new stadium has been open there has been a 60-40 split between Cowboyís fans and whoever we play. We are the only team in the NFL with this problem and why the stadium canít get loud like in Seattle.

Jerry has priced out the loyal diehard fan and replaced them with upper class fans who donít cheer just sit and drink wine at the game raising their noses at the guy with body paint and Go Cowboys signs. I know the NFL is a business and Jerry is all about making money you know with $300 tickets and $70 parking and $16 low alcohol Margaritas and $8 beer.

We need to LOWER THE PRICES and get some real fans in to push the upper class people out of the stadium, we donít need classy fans in the stands we need LOUD knuckle heads and until this happens expect to have no home field advantage and will we continue to not gain momentum on the field.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Well yeah, I think we all agree.

vCash

reason we have no Hmefield advantage

I remember last year at the beginning was a completely different atmosphere. it was loud and filled with cowboy fans rocking the stadium.

That lasted all of 2 1/2 games..

JJ is a kingpin in the marketing department. That is all

vCash
    Until JJ leaves this can be a long few years . I don't see it getting better. Say hypothetically they finish 5-11, does Red finally get the Axe ?? He better because this is rediculous

vCash
    its sad if you ask me..

vCash
    The average ticket for the 49ers has soared 40 percent to $117 per seat, second only to the New England Patriots with its average ticket price of $122 per seat. The Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Jets, Redskins, and Ravens follow the 49ers in the expense of individual tickets.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-S...-Ticket-Prices

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    Why our stadium is constantly filled with our opponentís jerseys? Ever since the new stadium has been open there has been a 60-40 split between Cowboyís fans and whoever we play. We are the only team in the NFL with this problem and why the stadium canít get loud like in Seattle.

Jerry has priced out the loyal diehard fan and replaced them with upper class fans who donít cheer just sit and drink wine at the game raising their noses at the guy with body paint and Go Cowboys signs. I know the NFL is a business and Jerry is all about making money you know with $300 tickets and $70 parking and $16 low alcohol Margaritas and $8 beer.

We need to LOWER THE PRICES and get some real fans in to push the upper class people out of the stadium, we donít need classy fans in the stands we need LOUD knuckle heads and until this happens expect to have no home field advantage and will we continue to not gain momentum on the field.
    I think that is a big part of it however there is more. Another reason is Dallas as a city is much different than cities like Seattle, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, or Kansas City. With all of the major corporations here in Dallas there are TONS of transplants. I personally work for a company that is based out of California and work with more people from there than are from Texas. Another reason is the product they are putting on the field. You have the corporate guy that has season tickets that is 50-50 about football to begin with... He is not going to go see a team get their butt kicked when he can make a profit on the tickets. The true Dallas fan would go no matter what but that guy can't afford to take his family or even go with his buddies. That guy is watching the game at home on his big screen with all his buddies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pacowboysfan View Post
    The average ticket for the 49ers has soared 40 percent to $117 per seat, second only to the New England Patriots with its average ticket price of $122 per seat. The Giants, Cowboys, Bears, Jets, Redskins, and Ravens follow the 49ers in the expense of individual tickets.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-S...-Ticket-Prices
    Niners fans better get use to the $90 for parking, $12 for 1 beer, and $10 for 1 hotdog. Because that's what we have in Dallas.

vCash
    Well, Niner fans had to pay those high ticket prices too and there seemed to be more niner fans than Cowboys. It might just be that Cowboy fans aren't as hardcore anymore. Two decades of losing. This wouldn't happen during the height of the Jimmy Johnson empire. Imagine if we play a team with a hardcore base like Pittsburgh or Green Bay, it would be 70% their fans. I think most Cowboy fans are sitting at home cursing the tv and jumping on fan forums to ***** about the game--they're not at the stadium to sample Jerry's overpriced pork sandwiches and look at his wife's art.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Well, Niner fans had to pay those high ticket prices too and there seemed to be more niner fans than Cowboys. It might just be that Cowboy fans aren't as hardcore anymore. Two decades of losing. This wouldn't happen during the height of the Jimmy Johnson empire. Imagine if we play a team with a hardcore base like Pittsburgh or Green Bay, it would be 70% their fans. I think most Cowboy fans are sitting at home cursing the tv and jumping on fan forums to ***** about the game--they're not at the stadium to sample Jerry's overpriced pork sandwiches and look at his wife's art.

yeah completely agree.. im from jersey so i cant make it to games lol but lets be honest..football is better to watch from home on hd tv's. with your own food for a fraction of the price.

you dont get the atmosphere as you will live but you get a better overall view of the games.

let me not get started on why hardcore fans should pay those prices for tickets, food, etc on a mediocre team..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    That's definitely part of it. My bet is that 99% of the Niners fans that were at the game on Sunday do not regularly attend NFL games. This was the one time they were willing to fork over the couple of hundred dollars they likely spent for at least the next month or two. I seriously doubt they are following the Niners across the country going to all of their games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xXx J0SE 21 xXx View Post
    yeah completely agree.. im from jersey so i cant make it to games lol but lets be honest..football is better to watch from home on hd tv's. with your own food for a fraction of the price.

you dont get the atmosphere as you will live but you get a better overall view of the games.

let me not get started on why hardcore fans should pay those prices for tickets, food, etc on a mediocre team..
    LOL, yeah, it's much more relaxing watching it at home with your snacks the way you like it. Not to mention the time commitment...by the time you fight traffic, get in through security and get out, that's like your whole day. And, I'm not sure fans want to pay hundreds of dollars for that terrible feeling of watching their Cowboys turn the ball over 5 times and repeat the same mediocre football they've had for the last two decades. It's almost like when the Cowboys do make a good play or have a good game, I'm like shocked.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That's definitely part of it. My bet is that 99% of the Niners fans that were at the game on Sunday do not regularly attend NFL games. This was the one time they were willing to fork over the couple of hundred dollars they likely spent for at least the next month or two. I seriously doubt they are following the Niners across the country going to all of their games.
    I'm surprised there are that many Niner fans post-Joe Montana.... Packer or Steeler fans I can understand. Those guys are hardcore. If we play them, it might as well be an away game.