Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

PSD OOTP Re-Boot

I wanted to give some of you guys are still interested in the Re-boot. a update.. I have been working with TK on getting the reports uploaded..

I wonder who out there still wants to play...

What year should we start? .. I really like the 70's and 80's last time we started at 1973.. we can do that again or go a little later in time

I do like smaller leagues.. with 30 teams its a challenge to keep all GMs so.. I think that we should stick with the max of 24 teams

I like to do divisions.. but still do 4 teams per league making the playoffs.. I wonder if there is a way to do the divisions leaders and than the top 2 teams?

Rules??? are we gonna keep the same rules we have now? steal TKRO rules? any suggestions?

Thanks and I hope to get this going soon!!!
    Randy
    "Some people live an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference in the world, Marines don't have that problem." ~ President Ronald Regan

vCash
    I am 100% excited for the new league!

I am fine with Divisions that adds something extra with Division winners and such.

I like the smaller format too, I would prefer anytime in the 70s to start, just not looking to go further back then that, but I will go with the flow.

Rules? Please no player edits or points system.

Thanks for all your hard work!

vCash
    Hey, definitely interested. I'm open to starting in the 70's, I think that's really cool.

As for rules, might as well keep them the same as they were.