Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Softball

Hybrid View

vCash

Softball

Hey guys, I'm just trying to see if there are any other softball players out here on PSD. I think it would be a nice addition here to discuss bats, advice, tourneys, league ball, anything softball...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I play on 3 League night teams and a tourney team so I've swung a lot of bats. If anyone has any questions on a bat they are about to buy just ask,

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I don''t play softball but because you are cool I will give your thread some love. Back in High School I played some Softball with my friends after school once in a while. It was pretty fun. As far as playing it goes I enjoy playing it more then Baseball. I love to watch Baseball more but softball is just more fun to play for some reason. I actually would love to join a softball league at some point.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Thanks man. Yea it's a fun to play. I guess cause you can drink and stuff during games(unless its tourney ball). I think you have Big League Dreams out there, you should look it up, its all replica stadiums. I play at Fnway Park, Yankee Stadium, Wrigley, Crosley, Sportsmans, and Ebbets.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Anybody here from hampton roads? I need a new team. We won the championship in the fall league but they just argue with one another, even after wins. I am competitive, but they are just ridiculous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by E-A-G-L-E-S View Post
    Anybody here from hampton roads? I need a new team. We won the championship in the fall league but they just argue with one another, even after wins. I am competitive, but they are just ridiculous.
    You'll get that pretty much with any team, but especially the competitive teams.

I've been playing/managing my softball team for the past 4 years or so. Started out being just a close group of guys wanting something to do and then it turned into being more competitive. The more competitive you get the more people will complain and argue. So I guess I'd tell you if you like being on a winning team stick it out. If you can't stand them then more than likely you won't be on such a good team.

I bought a demarini raw a couple years ago. Double wall. The first year it was great had a lot of pop to it. I'm more of a gap hitter, but I was hitting some out, so it worked great for me. Almost the whole team used it that year and it lost a lot of pop. Last year I noticed it was starting to get dented

I'm looking to buy a bat this year. My buddy can get a real good discount at Sports Authority. Any suggestions?

vCash
    The best bats are online. The Worth Resmondo(spelling may be wrong) is hot as hell right out of the wrapper. Same with Worth Mayhem Folk or O'Connell editions.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I play softball! In fact I love Baseball... Just never alot of time to watch my Braves anymore.

vCash
    Is there Big League Dreams Stadiums bt any of y'all?

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    I play Softball an an organized league every Wednesday night, I grew up playing baseball but as I got older switched to Softball.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Yea, kinda what happened here. I'm playing Monday, Friday, and Sunday nights, and tourney usually about every other weekend. What bats do y'all use/suggest/need advise on?

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    yea

vCash
    Anybody got tips for a better swing?

Because of my size and strength, I swing a 34 by32 bat (it's really a 30 weight but with the wrapping on the handle makes it a 32).

I cannot pull my arms in close to swing because they are too big, therefore I stand far away from the plate and swing wide. I make solid contact, but do not put the ball over the fence like i used to.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I just started to play softball and I want your opinion on a couple of bats.

The Worth PST series, the Easton Stealth series, the Miken Freak series and the Worth Mutant.

Thanks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by young_soldier View Post
    I just started to play softball and I want your opinion on a couple of bats.

The Worth PST series, the Easton Stealth series, the Miken Freak series and the Worth Mutant.

Thanks!

The Mutant is a real good bat. I like the Freaks, but I just don't generate the same pop with it. I launch a lot of laser beams off the wall with it though.

The Worth Mayhem is a beast of a bat. I suggest that if your going for distance.

Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast