Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    vCash
    brodgitt82 needs to check in here. He just dropped an epic 1st post in the Giants-Niners game thread in the NFL forum:

Quote Originally Posted by brodgitt82 View Post
    http://www.giants.com/games-and-sche...011/regular10/

Above is the stats from the Giants-9ers first game,in which the Bradshaw didnt play and Boley didnt play the 2nd half. With that said I must admit some of you 9er fans are a little bit too COCKY. Some of you point to the weather being a factor,IT IS NOT. That wouldve been the case agaisnt the Saints,but not the Giants. The Giants are customed to playing in weather elements just as well as the 9ers are,they dont play home games a dome. Remember the "07" SB run where we beat the Pack at Lambeau in the snow. Remember the Giants-Dolphins(Mud Bowl) game in London where it rained like hell,the Giants won. IMO SF run D is legit but they're secondary is suspect. Carlos Rogers made the Pro Bowl based on team success,not individual stats. Proof: Webster 6 ints,51 tckls & 16 pd's. Rogers 6 ints,44 tckls & 18 pd's. Webster basically put up the same numbers with a injury depleted D,and remember ate Rogers alive two games a year while he played with Wash. And I dont even know who Brown is,but good luck to him covering Cruz/Manningham. And dont think Alex Smith is gonna have the same success as he did agaisnt the the Saints mediocre D. The Saints was forced to blitz which made their secondary vulnerable. The Giants can get pressure with the D-line which means more dropping back in coverage,good luck Smith. SF had a 17 point lead and still needed the last 1:30 to win agaisnt the Saints. Reason being Brees started picking apart your secondary while your offense struggled score on a weak D until the last two drives. Its gonna be a smashmouth game,goodluck.
    SF run d> NY run o
    SF pass d<NY pass o
    SF run o>Ny run d(not by much)
    SF pass o<NY pass d

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    brodgitt82 needs to check in here. He just dropped an epic 1st post in the Giants-Niners game thread in the NFL forum:

Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

vCash
    im NGY aka The Genius aka MC Menace. became a giants fan in 07 because i didn't watch much football before that, and has been basically hooked since.

vCash
    Never noticed this thread....well then lets see I have been a Giants fan going on seventeen years now, and recently turned 26 and have breathed sports since I was a little tadpole.

Favorite Current Giant: Eli Manning

Favorite Former Giant: Amani Toomer

Other Teams in NFL i root for: I do like the Cardinals and there coach.

Other Sports you enjoy: Liverpool FC, NYK, NYM, NJD

Anything else i care to share: I think I may be PSD's one lone Englishman who supports the Giants.
    NYG SB CHAMPS

JFT96

vCash
    1. Connecticut
    2. Eli Manning
    3. LT, Simms, Toomer
    4. None, just fantasy players
    5. New York Rangers, Yankees, Fairfield Stags Basketball
    6. Assistant Baseball Coach at D3 Western Connecticut State University
    Avid Fisherman

vCash

introducing myself...

Well i am new to the site and wanted to get aquainted with every1... Im from Binghamton New York i love the giants braves and knicks...My favorite non star player on the giants would have to be Kenny Phillips...sorry for the poor starter thread but just wanted to throw something out there and maybe get to know some PSDers...

vCash
    i have actually been checking out this site for a couple years and never posted be4 but figured what better time to start then now...

vCash
    also i apologize if this is the wrong place for my thread

vCash
    sup dude

vCash
    There is a New Guest thread for introductions, but welcome. Avoid being a douche at all cost.

vCash
    Welcome. KP is my favorite Giant as well and hopefully will be for a long time moving forward.

vCash
    sup my dude welcome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jailedgiantsfan View Post
    Well i am new to the site and wanted to get aquainted with every1... Im from Binghamton New York i love the giants braves and knicks...My favorite non star player on the giants would have to be Kenny Phillips...sorry for the poor starter thread but just wanted to throw something out there and maybe get to know some PSDers...
    Welcome man! This is the thread for intros.

Here's the standard opening questions if ya want:

1. Location
    2. Favorite Current Giant
    3. Favorite Former Giant
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. Anything else you care to share?

vCash
    binghamton new york
    Kenny phillips
    i dont like any other football teams just the giants
    I love baseball die hard atlanta braves fan
    my sports days are over but my sons sports days r just beginning thats my biggest hobby working with my son on his sports

vCash
    1. Queens/Brooklyn NY
    2. Eli
    3. Strahan
    4. Raiders, Colts ( Peyton era)and Bucs
    5. Knicks and Yanks
    6. I became a giants in 2000 durning our Super Bowl run at the age of 15.

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast