Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm 52. I have been watching the Giants since I was a baby in my daddy's arms. Jets and Knicks too. I used to like the Yankees but I cannot stomach them now.

I live on Staten Island New York. I grew up in Brooklyn in the projects in East New York.

I am a blues guitarist and vocalist, but my vocals aren't good enough for American Idol...lol. My guitar playing is world class. I hated the music scene and got out. I also play Blues rock, Classic rock, Old soul like Otis Redding and many other roots music.

I drove a bus for the city, NYCTA in Manhattan in Harlem mostly. I hurt my spine several times at work and I am now totally crippled, screwed up, messed up and disabled. I am a shell of my former self and a bit of a retch.

I have been around a lot and have done a lot of things like being in the Army.

I try very hard to treat other people the way I want to be treated but some people are knuckleheads and need a kick in the arse.

Treat people with respect and you'll get it back unless you're dealing with an immature fool without anything between his legs. You can't get them to understand how to act like a civilized adult and man they don't get it, I find way too many on the internet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    I don't think I ever introduced myself. I'm 52. I have been watching the Giants since I was a baby in my daddy's arms. Jets and Knicks too. I used to like the Yankees but I cannot stomach them now.

I live on Staten Island New York. I grew up in Brooklyn in the projects in East New York.

I am a blues guitarist and vocalist, but my vocals aren't good enough for American Idol...lol. My guitar playing is world class. I hated the music scene and got out. I also play Blues rock, Classic rock, Old soul like Otis Redding and many other roots music.

I drove a bus for the city, NYCTA in Manhattan in Harlem mostly. I hurt my spine several times at work and I am now totally crippled, screwed up, messed up and disabled. I am a shell of my former self and a bit of a retch.

I try very hard to treat other people the way I want to be treated but some people are knuckleheads and need a kick in the arse.

Treat people with respect and you'll get it back unless you're dealing with an immature fool without anything between his legs. You can't get them to understand how to act like a civilized adult and man they don't get it, I find way too many on the internet.
    Welcome to the board

Cool man, I've been playin' guitar since I was 8! Love some real blues too (i.e. Robert Johnson not Eric Clapton)

vCash
    hey guys im new here!

my name is rob im 22 and live in queens..been a giants fan for the last 9 years(really started following them the season after the loss to the gayvens in the sb).

fav giant-kenny phillips(big hurricane fan)
    fav previous giant-strahan

haha i guess thats really all

vCash
    1. Location - born/raised in Hackensack Jerseeeeey, now in VA Beach, VA
    2. Favorite Current Giant - Tuck, was on that bandwagon since ND (Fighting Irish fan too )
    3. Favorite Former Giant - Bavaro hands down
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - no offense but poor question; real fans only root for their one team, and if smart, Big Blue
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Major 4 (still play baseball and football), and golf (play it too)/Giants, Mets, Rangers, Bulls, UNC (NCAA BB), and ND (CFB); didn't watch bball or CFB until with my cousin who was a fan of those three in 80's (yes, while Jordan was AT UNC, so before the Bulls bandwagon went global ha), just to explain NY disconnect
    6. Anything else you care to share? - no for you Higgins, trying to steal Tom Sellecks food. No, no! You've had yours

vCash
    location-bellmore,long island.
    Current giant- Freddy Robbins
    Former Giant- Strahan
    Other Teams- Ravens ( i know the long snapper if thats saying anything, and i like how there defense is always pumped)
    Other Sports- Mlb- mets nhl- rangers nba- nets, any college sport no matter what- The Ohio State University, Soccer- Barcelona(i play soccer and wrestling)

vCash
    GIANTS FANS!!
    NEW TO THE FORUM?
    WANT YOUR VOICE TO BE HEARD?
    REGISTER HERE...
    THEN STOP IN AND DISCUSS!!
    2009 DRAFT WEEKEND STARTS TODAY;
    TIME TO BULK UP FOR '09!!

Draft Day Live Chat thread will open shortly after noon.

vCash
    1.Brooklyn,New York
    2.Justin tuck!
    3.Micheal strahann
    4.Only the giants baby!:]
    5.i enjoy basketball and baseball mets/knicks
    6.i really hope we get our holes filled with wr/ol and olb i see us trading up and getting ray malauga they said the giants are looking to trade up and if alll the great wr's are gone grab him hes a beast or replace ward with moreno lastly we could also end up getting micheal oher who could really open the run game. everybody seem 2 be scared and wr but mann we should just trade for boldin they only want a 2nd and a 4th thats perfect for us and later on we get a wr 2 get mentored!

ps:we need a new kicker matbe in the 4th or 5th round the best kicker out their is Graham Gano from florida state! good giants

vCash

What you think will happen today of the draft?

1.i really hope we get our holes filled with wr/ol and olb i see us trading up and getting ray malauga they said the giants are looking to trade up and if alll the great wr's are gone grab him hes a beast or replace ward with moreno lastly we could also end up getting micheal oher who could really open the run game. everybody seem 2 be scared and wr but mann we should just trade for boldin they only want a 2nd and a 4th thats perfect for us and later on we get a wr 2 get mentored!

ps:we need a new kicker matbe in the 4th or 5th round the best kicker out their is Graham Gano from florida state! good giants

vCash
    I don't want my holes filled.

vCash
    I don't want my holes filled.

Zep is offline Another Caucasian, Gary.
    vCash
    1. Location - Philadelphia, PA
    2. Favorite Current Giant - Brandon Jacobs
    3. Favorite Former Giant - LT
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - seriously?? umm, none.
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Baseball (Yankees) Soccer (AC Milan) NCAA Football (USF) NCAA B-ball (Siena)
    6. Anything else you care to share? not really, but glad to be here, go G-Men.

Thanks to vick27m for the userbar.

A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men.

vCash
    1. Location - Syracuse, NY
    2. Favorite Current Giant - Brandon Jacobs, followed by David Tyree
    3. Favorite Former Giant - Phil McConkey
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Chicago White Sox (baseball), Golden State Warriors (basketball), NY Rangers (hockey)
    6. Anything else you care to share? Jerry Reese will do the right thing.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Raptor View Post
    1. Location - Syracuse, NY
    2. Favorite Current Giant - Brandon Jacobs, followed by David Tyree
    3. Favorite Former Giant - Phil McConkey
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - None
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Chicago White Sox (baseball), Golden State Warriors (basketball), NY Rangers (hockey)
    6. Anything else you care to share? Jerry Reese will do the right thing.....
    Ha, nice! A McConkey fan! A guy I work with plays basketball with him every weekend. Sent me this link in an email saying "Check out my Mullet action!": http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8008fb3d

Gotta love the flea-flicker
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 04-25-2009 at 03:59 PM.

vCash
    ^^^ bad link?

vCash

This is like my very own Mel Kiper.. His knowlege is great.. im only 25

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast