Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What's the best place to buy cheap authentic NFL Jerseys?

Thanks

vCash
    They just got rid of the site I used (nfljerseysupply.com) in a massive 82-site shutdown but nflnhlshop.com is still up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    They just got rid of the site I used (nfljerseysupply.com) in a massive 82-site shutdown but nflnhlshop.com is still up.
    Oh peter peter peter..... Yours and my site did get shut down but he changed his site to (nfljerseysupply.net). Same guy, same jerseys bro. I emailed him after it got shut down cuz i get alot from him and sell them to friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    yukijersey.com

I got a Steve Smith away jersey, the red lining on the sleeves isn't that pretty but the Giants away jerseys they make are sexy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    Oh peter peter peter..... Yours and my site did get shut down but he changed his site to (nfljerseysupply.net). Same guy, same jerseys bro. I emailed him after it got shut down cuz i get alot from him and sell them to friends.
    Good looks!

vCash

nflstorecom.com anyone try this site????

has anyone tried this site before, they sell jerseys for 19 bucks and shipping makes it come out to like 40 45 but it says numbers and names are sewn on...

i wanna try it out see if they are legit or if jerseys atleast look legit, but i dont want it to be a scam...

let me know if anyone has tried this out...

thanks

GO G-MEN

vCash
    This thread was in the NFL forum (now closed), but there's some info in there: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...highlight=spam

vCash
    are these sites secure ?
    Perfect combos, Ghost bang out condos
    Jeff from Hamo, ex three bangos
    Bancos, stank hoes in plain clothes
    Change those, bang those, same old, same old

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by corky831 View Post
    are these sites secure ?
    Seems legit.

vCash
    I went to Mo's to get a t-shirt type jersey, walked in and walked out. 32 bucks for a ****ing t-shirt
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    The site I posted (nfljerseysupply.net) is very legit. You pay with paypal so if you don't get your stuff, paypal will reimburse you. I've never had a problem at all though.

They have all 3 types of the new nike jerseys. The Game jersey, limited jersey and elite jersey. The elites are what they wear on the field and the price is the same no matter which one you go with so I've gone with the elites.

Price for 1 is about $50 but if you buy 3 they're about $30 a piece and the more you buy the cheaper they get. It's an awesome deal. And if US customs seizes your package, they send out another package free of charge. It's happened to me twice.

The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

vCash
    china

vCash
    Nfljerseysupply.net is the best site, make sure you get the elite or authentic.. They make different kinds but the elite authentic is obviously fake but is the closest made to what the players where on the field.

Order big, there fittings are funny sometimes.. And I forget the number may be like 8 jerseys the price goes down to 25 a jersey so get some family and friends involved. When I order I usually have a order of 30 jerseys lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by billyphillips View Post
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...3194413AAcc7WL

check out this review about that nfljerseysupply . you are ripped off . It's not an authorized dealer of NFL merchandise. the same knockoff site
    How are you ripped off when you are paying a lot less for a similar jersey? I'm even of the opinion that these are the same jerseys NFLshop sells but they are the ones with small imperfections. Who knows, maybe the guys who run these sites work in the factories where the jerseys are made and skim off the top.

Regardless I'll buy from nfljerseysupply.net over NFLshop.com all day everyday.

gooood caaaall

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    How are you ripped off when you are paying a lot less for a similar jersey? I'm even of the opinion that these are the same jerseys NFLshop sells but they are the ones with small imperfections. Who knows, maybe the guys who run these sites work in the factories where the jerseys are made and skim off the top.

Regardless I'll buy from nfljerseysupply.net over NFLshop.com all day everyday.
    Nah material is totally different.. They're just flat out fake but for 25 a jersey that looks real then why the hell not?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast