Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Completely Disgusted

It's 4:30 in the morning, and I just can't sleep...I haven't been this repulsed over a game since the OB loss to UVA a few years ago, and probably even more so now considering how much better we are compared to that team.

It just escapes me how this team was so overwhelmed at HOME in a sold out house for the first time since moving in to the phins stadium. First home game in almost a month as well, and we were ridiculously unprepared, and pathetic in EVERY facet of the game...almost from the opening kick.

I can't even put the full blame on the coaching staff for this one. It is just flat inexcusable to play so poorly against your biggest rival on national television. Preparedness falls on the coaching staff for the most part, but if you cannot get up for a game against Florida State, you need to hang up your pads, and start focusing on your academics from now on. No ****ing excuse.

Of course, I am going to blame the coaching staff as well. Shannon hasn't got our team "ready" ONCE for a big game in his coaching career. We feast on the scrub teams, and play like dick against teams with a pulse. There's an obvious pattern here that cannot be ignored. Shannon has been here, what, 4-5 years? He's had the same staff in place for the most part, and we are still seeing the same ineptitude in the trenches, on special teams, piss poor tackling techniques and bad angles every game.

Enough is enough. Shannon has had ample time to prove himself as a coach, and has failed miserably. It is time for a complete coaching overhaul. I mean strip the entire staff bare and start from scratch.

I've almost run out of things to say...I needed to go off on a rant, and I figured this would be as good a place as any.

This whole team has put to shame so many great former players...I am almost embarrassed to be a Miami fan right now.

vCash
    yep we sucked
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    We were ridiculously unprepared, and pathetic in EVERY facet of the game...almost from the opening kick.

I can't even put the full blame on the coaching staff for this one. Preparedness falls on the coaching staff for the most part, but if you cannot get up for any game, you need to hang up your pads, and start focusing on your academics from now on. No ****ing excuse.

Of course, I am going to blame the coaching staff as well. Dabo hasn't got our team "ready" ONCE for a big game in his coaching career. We feast on the scrub teams, and play like dick against teams with a pulse. There's an obvious pattern here that cannot be ignored. He's had the same staff in place for the most part, and we are still seeing the same ineptitude in the trenches, on special teams, piss poor tackling techniques and bad angles every game.

Enough is enough. Dabo has had ample time to prove himself as a coach, and has failed miserably. It is time for a complete coaching overhaul. I mean strip the entire staff bare and start from scratch.

I've almost run out of things to say...I needed to go off on a rant, and I figured this would be as good a place as any.

This whole team has put to shame so many great former players...I am almost embarrassed to be a Clemson fan right now.
    Adjusted your statement for Clemson fans as well.

vCash
    Shannon always fails to prepare us for games. Our D-line was dominated. Hankerson dropped some key 3rd down passes.

Maybe I'm overreacting, but I was kind of pissed when I saw us lightly jogging out of the tunnel as if we were about to play against Duke. This sounds corny but there was no passion and that rivalry of UM vs FSU. It was just another game for these guys. ****ing ********.

vCash
    Roll Noles!!!!!!

vCash
    U gonna get raped in 2 weeks Noles boy.

vCash
    I doubt it, the only teams NC State have beaten have been Tijuana Taxi Drivers.