Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    thanks luxy- like you said though, no welcome is needed. I feel right at home with all these willies fans around. .
    some dumb writers here inbuffalo are talking about they should/will draft tebow first round. I dont think we'd reach for him with the 9th.. your thoughts?

vCash
    1. Rochester, NY
    2. Brian Moorman
    3. London Fletcher
    4. Bengals
    5. Basketball (Knicks), Hockey (Sabres), Baseball (Mets)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DABILLS607 View Post
    thanks luxy- like you said though, no welcome is needed. I feel right at home with all these willies fans around. .
    some dumb writers here inbuffalo are talking about they should/will draft tebow first round. I dont think we'd reach for him with the 9th.. your thoughts?
    This is a popular topic in this thread, but nope, I wouldn't take him at #9. No way. At #9 the Bills should take a player that can make an immediate impact and with the state of the OL, they should go OL. Right now, I think they are going to go with an OLmen or a Nose Tackle with that pick. Maybe the take Tebow in the 2nd though.

Also, Welcome to the Bills Forum buffalowilliams!

Credit--- Phins1983

vCash
    yeah, there is no way we can reach for him with the ninth. Agreed that the OL is in dyer need of upgrade, though if Clausen is there at our pick, we HAVE to take him. Though not likely, if hes there, we cannot pass on him. As much as I HATE the cowboys and anyone on their team, Flozell Adams is not a bad tackle. He would definitely add depth to a position we need it at, and we could add another potential starting guard in the second round. If both Bradford and Clausen are both gone, then Okung or Ant Davis would be a great pick. Either way I feel we can't really go wrong in the first round, as long as we don't take tebow.

vCash
    1.) Rochester, NY
    2.) Lee Evans, Jairus Byrd, Brian Moorman
    3.) Josh Reed, Thurman Thomas
    4.) Nope I am just a Die-hard Bills fanatic
    5.) Lakers, Mets, Sabres, and of course the local Rochester Americans (AHL)

vCash
    Mike Vick is what the bills need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tipdrills View Post
    Mike Vick is what the bills need.
    Nope....unless you're in to a commitment to continued losing.

vCash
    Yes, as a JETS fan I want the BILLS to get Vick.

In all honesty, for the Bills to be contenders in the next few years they need to realize regardless what they do this year they likely will not be contenders.

With that being said, draft OT (Williams or Davis at 9), address QB in 2nd Rd or wait till next year. YOU WILL NOT CONTEND WITHOUT A LINE, and you have some great young talent from last year.

The Jets took this approach with Ferguson and Mangold both in 1st round in 2006, 3-4 years later they are contending.

What keeps the Bills interesting every year is the "HEART". No team in the NFL in my eyes plays with as much heart. They have much lesser talent than the elite teams such as NE, IND, and NO, yet they "almost" win those games (key word Almost), yet when they play scrags like Cle they lose????

Good luck in the draft, I see Buf taking Williams in 1st, followed by Tebow in 2nd or trading up at end of 1st for Tebow. (I think tebow will prove everyone wrong).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Yes, as a JETS fan I want the BILLS to get Vick.

In all honesty, for the Bills to be contenders in the next few years they need to realize regardless what they do this year they likely will not be contenders.

With that being said, draft OT (Williams or Davis at 9), address QB in 2nd Rd or wait till next year. YOU WILL NOT CONTEND WITHOUT A LINE, and you have some great young talent from last year.

The Jets took this approach with Ferguson and Mangold both in 1st round in 2006, 3-4 years later they are contending.

What keeps the Bills interesting every year is the "HEART". No team in the NFL in my eyes plays with as much heart. They have much lesser talent than the elite teams such as NE, IND, and NO, yet they "almost" win those games (key word Almost), yet when they play scrags like Cle they lose????

Good luck in the draft, I see Buf taking Williams in 1st, followed by Tebow in 2nd or trading up at end of 1st for Tebow. (I think tebow will prove everyone wrong).
    That's the truth. It seems like an easy concept. Build the OL and DL, but the Bills don't seem to get it.

vCash

sign in

Favorite Current Bill: Poz
    Favorite Former Bill: Thurmanator
    Other teams: Cubs,Jazz,Orangemen
    What else: currently in Kyrgyzstan just purchased season tickets for the first time for when i get home GOOOOOO BILLLLLLLLLLLLS

vCash
    1. Location: Hamburg
    2. Favorite Current Bill: Fred Jackson
    3. Favorite Former Bill: London Fletcher
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? Eagles
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? NHL, Sabres
    6. Anything else you care to share?

vCash

Hope, Faith, & Waiting for next year!

1. Location : Lyndonville, New York
    2. Favorite Current Bill : Constantly changing
    3. Favorite Former Bill : Conrad Dobler & The Electric Company
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? : NONE!
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? : Notta!
    6. Anything else you care to share? : The desire & enjoyment of a winning season!

Having lived in Western New York all of my 53 plus years, I've followed the Bills from the beginning. All I want / need is some winning seasons, national respect, and a couple super bowl wins! Is that asking too much?!?!?

vCash
    Welcome to the new guys. Remember to post your opinion and dont let anyone tell you different. It's nice to have some fresh ideas. Theres some really good Bills fans on here and a few posers. Don't be afraid to jump in and stand up for the Bills staying in NY. Welcome again.

vCash
    1. Location- Buffalo NY/Boston MA/ Miami FL
    2. Favorite Current Bill- Marshawn Lynch, Steve Johnson, Jairus Byrd and Naaman Roosevelt
    3. Favorite Former Bill- Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Jim Kelly
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for? - New york jets
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? I love Basketball and baseball.. i root for the Mets and the Miami Heat!!
    6. Anything else you care to share? I used to have bills season tix but we sold them so im not as close to the bills as i would want to be but i love the bills i hope they stay in buffalo for a long time and i hope to see them do well and inevitably win a championship

vCash
    Welcome to the Bills forum!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast