Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What will the Bills do to Kromer

So NFL players who get suspended for drugs, DWI, hitting woman and children get second chances, will Kromer get one to?

The unofficial story so far is that a few young kids stole his lawn chairs to go fishing, which prompted him to push a kid down and punch him in the eye. Then since that wasn't good enough for Kromer, he told the kid if he tells the police, he will then go to his house and kill his entire family.

This should probably mark the end of his NFL coaching career.

OL coach? Get a new one. F him. It would take a lot more than some lawn chairs and a kid mouthing me off to punch a child in the face and threaten his family lol.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

Dude punched a kid and he's on paid leave.

1934 1938 1961 2010 2013 2015

Unions..

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

I didn't think they would fire him. John Clayton called it. He said it is to late for the Bills to find a suitable replacement, for an offensive line that struggled most of the year.

I want the league to explain why this situation is any Different from what Adrian Peterson got an entire year suspension for.

Peterson stupidly whipped his own son with a branch. This = a year suspension

Kromer attacked two neighborhood kids. Putting hands on throat to choke and punching one kid right in the face. This = 6 games.

So if Adrian Peterson punched a kid that wasn't his last year, is the league saying his suspension wouldn't have been that long then?
    Last edited by sabres11; 08-03-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    I didn't think they would fire him. John Clayton called it. He said it is to late for the Bills to find a suitable replacement, for an offensive line that struggled most of the year.

I want the league to explain why this situation is any Different from what Adrian Peterson got an entire year suspension for.

Peterson stupidly whipped his own son with a branch. This = a year suspension

Kromer attacked two neighborhood kids. Putting hands on throat to choke and punching one kid right in the face. This = 6 games.

So if Adrian Peterson punched a kid that wasn't his last year, is the league saying his suspension wouldn't have been that long then?
    This has been a problem for a while now in my opinion. There seems to be no real precedent to follow because depending on the player and team will determine length of suspension of fine. I have been saying for a while, in stead of fighting each other, the NFL and NFLPA need to sit down and agree to terms on punishments for crime and actually follow it. They also need to wait until there is a conviction or undisputable evidence, it will cut down on appeals and distractions like Deflate-gate.