Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Wild off-topic thread

we dont have one of these...im gonna need to find someone to sticky it though

vCash
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=336437

found this in the main forum...the self proclaimed state of hockey only has one player on TSN's list of the top 50 players...Koivu at #39

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=336437

found this in the main forum...the self proclaimed state of hockey only has one player on TSN's list of the top 50 players...Koivu at #39
    How the **** does Havlat not even crack the top 50?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisdom Listens View Post
    How the **** does Havlat not even crack the top 50?
    Based on last years performance can you really blame them by not putting him in the top 50?

THE FELLOW SOUTH DAKOTA BOYS

props to rdwilliamson for the sig

vCash
    I think I know why this forum is dead even though we are the state of hockey. #1, our team is very mediocre. #2, most of this states die hard hockey fans are of the older generations, and they are not familiar with forums.

vCash
    Ottawa has apparently contacted The Wild about a potential trade...it doesnt say who it revolves around

http://spectorshockey.net/index.php?...umors&Itemid=4

im guessing someone out for us would be one of our d-lineman, pro, or minors.

I think with any trade we make, we should be cap conscious, as we have little room cap wise.

vCash
    There are usually a bunch of minor trades at the deadline and before in hockey right?
    The Future of The Jacksonville Jaguars
    Duuuuuuuvvvvaaaaaaaalllll

vCash
    kind of. if i had to compare it to trades in another sport, it would be baseball. theres so many players and prospects an hockey players in general, that trades are pretty bountiful

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I think I know why this forum is dead even though we are the state of hockey. #1, our team is very mediocre. #2, most of this states die hard hockey fans are of the older generations, and they are not familiar with forums.
    This is probably right. The lack of conversation here makes me forget about it. I grew up with the North Stars and even though it's been 10 years and I really embrace the Wild now it's just not the same.

vCash
    Havlat should not of been in the top 50 for sure, but Koivu is just getting better..
    and this is off topic right?? the Wild jerseys are ****ing awesome!

vCash
    Ya I always check into the wild forums and am hoping for a good conversation to be at work but rarely ever find it. It is true that a lot of the true diehards are older but a lot of younger people claim to be too...buy really they aren't I love having hockey in MN and hate that people only focus on it when they are playing good. Hopefully some more people will start looking here but i won't hold my breath. Also the jerseys are so sweet. I have 4 of them ha. Another thing, Havlat may be top 50 talent but definitely not top 50 stats. He needs to step up and I think when Gui comes back it will help. They had a damn good line at the end of last year.