Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome to the forum Cobra, i am glad you decided to sign up right in time for the season to begin. We should get much more active around here when the season starts.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobralou View Post
    I lived in Loveland Colorado in the 60's and enjoyed watching the Bronco games win or lose (preferred the wins).I currently live in San Antonio which isn't easy since I am also a Denver Nugget fan as well (beginning in the mid-70's).
    They don't know the meaning of true fans,these colors don't run.I really enjoyed the Elway years but what fan didn't.The Broncos are gradually getting the right chemistry of talented players to one again accomplish the Super Bowl trek hopefully it happens this season.
    Welcome to the Broncos Forum. We are all fairly knowledable here, hope to see you contribute to the discussions often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobralou View Post
    I lived in Loveland Colorado in the 60's and enjoyed watching the Bronco games win or lose (preferred the wins).I currently live in San Antonio which isn't easy since I am also a Denver Nugget fan as well (beginning in the mid-70's).
    They don't know the meaning of true fans,these colors don't run.I really enjoyed the Elway years but what fan didn't.The Broncos are gradually getting the right chemistry of talented players to one again accomplish the Super Bowl trek hopefully it happens this season.
    Welcome man, hope to see ya around here quite a bit, it is shaping up to be an awesome season.

Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    wow, Loveland in the 60s... that must have been fun

Great to see new fans here!

(hey, check out my self control, i didn't even mention that other place )

I am impressed.

vCash
    Yea congrats DenButsu, your getting into Bronco season focus.

vCash
    Yo yo! Broncos homeboy checking in!

vCash
    Welcome to the forum Vogel.

vCash
    Vogel Beast, welcome and enjoy the forum.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Welcome to the forums

vCash
    I've been on the forum before but I never officially checked in. I grew up in Wyoming. We don't have pro sports there so my father converted me before I had a choice in the matter. At least he chose wisely for me. My first bit of clothing as a baby was a tiny Sammy Winder jersey. I've never liked another football team. I bleed orange and blue.

vCash
    Nice! Sammy Winder !!!

Welcome, hep710 - have a cold one on me
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Welcome to the forums

vCash
    Cool Stuff, GO BRONCOS! I grew up in Denver been a Broncos Fan since birth! Moved to NYC for college and stayed! A fan of all Denver Teams, but also a Yankees fan (sorry mod) the NYC crazyness rubbed off on me! My haobby is racing cars so I also follow almost every motorsport, but I am Die Hard F1 Fan after of course the Broncos!

I think this is going to be a really good year! A lot of it I believe lays on Cutler but hopefully Bailey and Bly offer him a bunch of support as well as Walker! I also think Brandon Marshell should set up and become a great receiver this year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBRONCOSFAN1 View Post
    Cool Stuff, GO BRONCOS! I grew up in Denver been a Broncos Fan since birth! Moved to NYC for college and stayed! A fan of all Denver Teams, but also a Yankees fan (sorry mod) the NYC crazyness rubbed off on me! My haobby is racing cars so I also follow almost every motorsport, but I am Die Hard F1 Fan after of course the Broncos!

I think this is going to be a really good year! A lot of it I believe lays on Cutler but hopefully Bailey and Bly offer him a bunch of support as well as Walker! I also think Brandon Marshell should set up and become a great receiver this year!
    I assume the apology is aimed at me, thats alright as long as you are a Bronco fan. I hope to see you around here often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBRONCOSFAN1 View Post

No, you're not supposed to apologize You're supposed to rub in his face the fact that the Yanks are coming. dbroncs, I hope you have nightmares about the Yanks coming to get your Sox.

Welcome to the forums

vCash
    yo, im checkin in. Ive been a fan since 96. I bleed orange and blue. I go to a couple games a year (I live in LA).

I was at the playoff win against the pats and my ears are still ringing.

Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast