Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmd View Post
    Hello, I've been a Bronco fan since I was little. I've lived in Denver my whole life and always loved watching the Broncos play. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 4 years and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I watch all Broncos activities closely and have been checking in on this website since the offseason. I know what I am talking about when it comes to football and I am excited to be surrounded by others who share my same passion.

Football is my favorite sport but I love watching sports in general. I really like the Nuggets and am looking forward to next year.

Super Bowl or Bust Baby!!!!

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Welcome, this forum is getting a lot of signees lately, always good to have more Broncos fans though.

vCash
    Hello, I've been a Bronco fan since I was little. I've lived in Denver my whole life and always loved watching the Broncos play. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 4 years and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I watch all Broncos activities closely and have been checking in on this website since the offseason. I know what I am talking about when it comes to football and I am excited to be surrounded by others who share my same passion.

Football is my favorite sport but I love watching sports in general. I really like the Nuggets and am looking forward to next year.

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Ahh good fresh meat Don't worry thou Product, dbroncos, Sabres, woody, DWill and I will take it easy on ya with our intellect, because it can be pretty overwhelming

Naw I am just kidding, we are friendly around these parts it is good to have you aboard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Ahh good fresh meat Don't worry thou Product, dbroncos, Sabres, woody, DWill and I will take it easy on ya with our intellect, because it can be pretty overwhelming

Naw I am just kidding, we are friendly around these parts it is good to have you aboard.
    Yea we do have a pretty big combined intellect. Dont worry the initiation here is that bad. But seriously welcome.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Welcome, bushmd -- haven't been around here too much lately (sorry, folks!), but I'll probably be a much more regular poster in the Broncos forum once we get closer to the preseason, when my brain instinctively starts to go into Broncos mode.

Also, you should (and any other Denver sports fans should) stop by the Nuggets forum, do the fan check-in thing and post away over there, too. Of course, it's the offseason now, but it looks to be a very interesting one, with rumors of Camby being traded, K-Mart being traded for Artest, and Blake testing free agency opening up a ton of questions about what the front office will do over the next few months.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Welcome, bushmd -- haven't been around here too much lately (sorry, folks!), but I'll probably be a much more regular poster in the Broncos forum once we get closer to the preseason, when my brain instinctively starts to go into Broncos mode.

Also, you should (and any other Denver sports fans should) stop by the Nuggets forum, do the fan check-in thing and post away over there, too. Of course, it's the offseason now, but it looks to be a very interesting one, with rumors of Camby being traded, K-Mart being traded for Artest, and Blake testing free agency opening up a ton of questions about what the front office will do over the next few months.
    SPAM!!! No but seriously Broncos fans who are Nuggets fans, i am not but thats only because i dont follow basketball at all, should go over to the Nuggets forum and check it out. But dont go too far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    SPAM!!! No but seriously Broncos fans who are Nuggets fans, i am not but thats only because i dont follow basketball at all, should go over to the Nuggets forum and check it out. But dont go too far.
    I like the Nuggets but don't really have anything to contribute because I know almost nothing about basketball...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ProduKt_X View Post
    I like the Nuggets but don't really have anything to contribute because I know almost nothing about basketball...
    Fair enough, and fair enough, just want everyone to know they're welcome.

And it's for the same reasons that I go missing in the offseason in the Broncos forum here. I do follow football to the extent possible, but being that I don't live in the States and can't watch many games (and therefore don't know many non-Broncos or ANY college players), it's nearly impossible to follow the very, very complicated world of the NFL offseason. That's one reason I've ended up being more active in the Nuggets forum, is that basketball is simply more manageable for me to keep track of.

But make no mistake about it -- I love my Nuggets to death, but I bleed orange and blue. If you go to the NBA forum > Best players who never made MVP > link at SI, you'll see a picture gallery about that topic. Along the bottom there are links to other galleries, one of which is the "facial hair hall of fame". Gotta check that out. There's a picture of Lyle Alzado there that I wasn't expecting to see... Made me smile (he's in his Broncos uniform) and made me a bit sad too, way things ended for him. I remember the 1977 Superbowl loss (I was five) and he was my favorite player. So yeah, go Broncos!

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Whats up everyone HUGE Bronco fan here. I was born in Colorado Springs, but now live in Cali, near San Diego. There is NOTHING better than living in Cali and getting to heckle Raiders and Charger fans during the season. Raiders fans are just plain fools, but they have passion, so I will give them a little credit. And its funny, because Charger fans are completely fickle when it comes to their team. There are very true Charger fans out here. Now that they're doing well, there everywhere. But watch now that the Broncos are going to neutralize their offense and toy with their defense, slowly Charger fans will disappear. Thanks for keeping these forum's alive. I am looking forward to a great season...

vCash
    Welcome

vCash
    Welcome JabberJaw, good to get the Chargers in their own backyard. Hope you like the forum, it is pretty cool and there are some nice and smart posters here.

vCash
    Welcome, JabberJaw - good timing

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Oh yea, i guess im checking back in, ive been gone for the week for those of you who didnt notice. I was at a Golf Camp at UVA.

vCash
    Oh yea, i guess im checking back in, ive been gone for the week for those of you who didnt notice. I was at a Golf Camp at UVA.
    Yeah, I've been wondering why you haven't been posting lately.

vCash

True Orange And Blue

I lived in Loveland Colorado in the 60's and enjoyed watching the Bronco games win or lose (preferred the wins).I currently live in San Antonio which isn't easy since I am also a Denver Nugget fan as well (beginning in the mid-70's).
    They don't know the meaning of true fans,these colors don't run.I really enjoyed the Elway years but what fan didn't.The Broncos are gradually getting the right chemistry of talented players to one again accomplish the Super Bowl trek hopefully it happens this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cobralou View Post
    I lived in Loveland Colorado in the 60's and enjoyed watching the Bronco games win or lose (preferred the wins).I currently live in San Antonio which isn't easy since I am also a Denver Nugget fan as well (beginning in the mid-70's).
    They don't know the meaning of true fans,these colors don't run.I really enjoyed the Elway years but what fan didn't.The Broncos are gradually getting the right chemistry of talented players to one again accomplish the Super Bowl trek hopefully it happens this season.
    wow, Loveland in the 60s... that must have been fun

Great to see new fans here!

(hey, check out my self control, i didn't even mention that other place )

Atheists Of PSD

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast