Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yea so when you see this just check in, and introduce yourself a bit. We are a growing community here as Broncos fans with the recent influx of fans.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Right now in the Seattle - Denver game poll, 5 have picked Sea and only THREE have picked the Broncos...

WTF?!? We are NOT representin' here!

Gotta show Cutler some support
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    Right now in the Seattle - Denver game poll, 5 have picked Sea and only THREE have picked the Broncos...

WTF?!? We are NOT representin' here!

Gotta show Cutler some support
    Well i can change the poll, but that wouldnt be very fair, would it. After all i wont be able to change the score at the end of the game, only the Broncos can do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well i can change the poll, but that wouldnt be very fair, would it. After all i wont be able to change the score at the end of the game, only the Broncos can do that.
    No, don't change the poll!

I'm just saying that in this fan check-in here we've got like at least 10 Broncos fans, so either we're getting outvoted or we're voting against ourselves, and either way, that's pretty fickle fandom.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DenButsu View Post
    I'm just saying that in this fan check-in here we've got like at least 10 Broncos fans, so either we're getting outvoted or we're voting against ourselves, and either way, that's pretty fickle fandom.
    hey i just voted (sorry for the late vote) but now its 5-4 go Broncos

btw who is voteing for the hawks to win in Denver with a good QB, let me say that again a GOOD QB not one that will throw 3 picks anyway go Broncos you really need to cause the Bengals are now 7-5

vCash
    Yea we need to keep up and keep our lead, a Chiefs loss would be helpful as well.

vCash
    Is there anything you all would like to see in the forum that i can add, or talk to the others about.

vCash
    Just wanted to take this time to introduce ikillzombies, and i assume by zombies you mean the raiders.

vCash
    Well I have been a broncos fan since 85 or 86 time frame. When I started watching I immediately became a huge elway fan, later on it was 75% elway and 25% TD for my favorite player. I am a fan through out the year unlike these stupid vikings fans that are around me. I live in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and we have a big Vikings fans around here, but they only seem to wear/have their flags and shirts on when they are winning. Which makes me sick, I guess I do not mind the true fans. Anyway now that I am off my rant. I am a HUGE Chicago Cubs fan. I try to go to acouple games per year. My favorite baseball player of all time was Ryne Sandberg. I started watching baseball around the same time as football. My basketball team is the Chicago Bulls and naturally was a Jordan fan. Even tho Jordan moved on, I decided to stay loyal to the Bulls. Other then that I was deployed to Baghdad, Iraq with the South Dakota Army National Guard. We returned back home at the end of last September. I have been trolling the Cubs rumors and board for acouple years now, and alot while I was deployed. Only recently I decided to sign up since there was a wave of people signing up. I think that is about it. Glad to be on here with Broncos fans. I am looking forward to seeing Culter improve next year and RIP Darrent.

vCash
    Welcoem to the forum, always good to have Broncos fans around here, we seem to have been getting quite a few recently and that is great. I hope you stick around and are active because the forum here is getting bigger and 07 is looking pretty good.

vCash
    I've given up on the Giants, so I'm turning here.

vCash
    Good Decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballinizlyfe89 View Post
    I've given up on the Giants, so I'm turning here.
    Wow great to have you, good choice.

vCash
    I hate the Chargers anyways, and turning into a Raiders Fan was not an option. So now my teams are Bears and Broncos, Broncos coming first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballinizlyfe89 View Post
    I hate the Chargers anyways, and turning into a Raiders Fan was not an option. So now my teams are Bears and Broncos, Broncos coming first.
    Excellent thats a very good thing that you dont like the Dolts or the Faiders. You can call them that now that you are a Broncos fan. And nothing wrong with the Bears.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast