Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    vCash
    Huge Tebow fan, so ever since you guys have drafted him I have been rooting for you guys! Hope to start chatting more with you guys

vCash
    Welcome to PSD! Hope to see you around even if you are only A "Tebow" fan.

vCash
    Heyy, fairly new here, used to read stuff but now posting!

Broncos fan since '06, (pre Tebow )
    past favourite player was Brandon Marshall
    current bronco - Von Miller!

look forward to talking more Broncos!

vCash
    Peyton Manning will become the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos, barring a snag during intensified contract negotiations that have commenced under the instruction of the four-time MVP to his agent Tom Condon, according to multiple sources.

Once the Manning deal becomes official, Denver will try to trade Tim Tebow, according to sources.

vCash
    Didnt really think this should have its own thread but i just read ( sorry i forgot to get a link but it is on broncotalk.net ) that Elway will be in Madden 13 if you pre order the game from walmart just thought it was kind of cool
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Hey guys, I haven't been posting much since I'm a baseball first and foremost. Broncos are a close second.

But, I saw this clip from the CFL and I thought you might appreciate it.....129 yard TD!!!!!! Only in the CFL. Nonetheless, it got my adrenalin going.

See you more often once we get closer to the Season Opener.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...denver-broncos

Didnt know if anyone had saw or read this but i though it was a descent read as far as a season prediction goes anyway lol
    Broncos fan since 1989C:\Documents and Settings\William\My Documents\My Pictures\william.jpg

Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    I know this is off-topic, but I've been following the devastating shootings at the Century theater at the Town Center in Aurora.

I used to frequent that theater up until 2010 when I moved to L.A. I only lived six miles away and one time worked for Dillard's there in 2007.

That neighborhood was a decent one in the early and mid '80's, but animals and lowlifes moved in along with the gangbangers. Over the years the area degraded further.

Anyway, my heart goes out to the families of their loved ones who were killed or maimed by the psycho killer.

This incident really saddens me.

Shea Stadium Scoreboard May 31, 1964

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/1...denver-broncos

Didnt know if anyone had saw or read this but i though it was a descent read as far as a season prediction goes anyway lol
    Pretty nice read. I think he did a pretty good job of evaluating both sides of the argument for nearly everything he discussed.

If we do 11-5 playing what is quite possibly the toughest schedule of all time, I can't see any reason why they couldn't make it to the Super Bowl from there.

This is all just speculation though. Injuries can happen, Manning could get knocked out on his first sack. We could lose Clady, Champ, Von, Doom, or any other critical player on this team and basically ruin our chances. It's possible.

I do think for now we will win the division but I'm not holding my breath at the same time.

vCash
    Being new to the site, I thought I would introduce myself.

I have been a Broncos fan since age 12 which was in 1974. Born and raised in that football wasteland called Cleveland, Ohio. My father was a big fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes and so was I. Well, one Mr. Randy Gradishar (my favorite player) was drafted by the Denver Broncos and the rest is history. I began following the progress of Mr. Gradishar. Not long afterwards, the Orange Crush Defense was born, the Broncos were on the cover of Time magazine and I was hooked.

I began collecting Broncos memorabilia almost immediately. I guess the most interesting piece I have is an autographed Broncos bumper sticker signed by the dark knight himself Al Davis at Jim Otto's HOF induction ceremony in the early 80's. My friend, who was a Raiders fan as kid got one too. After Davis signed my friends program he shook his hand, looked directly at me, and said feel the power !!! How cool is that ?

My current obsession is trying to assemble a complete collection of the Orange Crush soda cans from 1978. It is proving to be a very tough task indeed. I have visited numerous websites and have found that there is an issue with how many cans are even in the set. Some say 64, others say 67. If anyone can provide some accurate information or any leads on where I can obtain some of the cans it would be very much appreciated.

I am thrilled the Broncos were able to aquire Peyton Manning and am looking forward to the coming season. Our schedule is incredibly tough and there will be a learning curve, but I see the Broncos winning the West and maybe a little more. The Superbowl? Not quite there yet, we still need a stud running back and an improved offensive line. Maybe there is another Terrell Davis out there for us.

Since the Broncos and the Orange Crush people had an issue with the "Orange Crush Defense" nickname back in the day, I have a suggestion. How about the "Son of Crush Defense"? I know both could make a little money (at least in Colorado) with that.

That's all for now... GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denverdude7 View Post
    Being new to the site, I thought I would introduce myself.

I have been a Broncos fan since age 12 which was in 1974. Born and raised in that football wasteland called Cleveland, Ohio. My father was a big fan of the Ohio State Buckeyes and so was I. Well, one Mr. Randy Gradishar (my favorite player) was drafted by the Denver Broncos and the rest is history. I began following the progress of Mr. Gradishar. Not long afterwards, the Orange Crush Defense was born, the Broncos were on the cover of Time magazine and I was hooked.

I began collecting Broncos memorabilia almost immediately. I guess the most interesting piece I have is an autographed Broncos bumper sticker signed by the dark knight himself Al Davis at Jim Otto's HOF induction ceremony in the early 80's. My friend, who was a Raiders fan as kid got one too. After Davis signed my friends program he shook his hand, looked directly at me, and said feel the power !!! How cool is that ?

My current obsession is trying to assemble a complete collection of the Orange Crush soda cans from 1978. It is proving to be a very tough task indeed. I have visited numerous websites and have found that there is an issue with how many cans are even in the set. Some say 64, others say 67. If anyone can provide some accurate information or any leads on where I can obtain some of the cans it would be very much appreciated.

I am thrilled the Broncos were able to aquire Peyton Manning and am looking forward to the coming season. Our schedule is incredibly tough and there will be a learning curve, but I see the Broncos winning the West and maybe a little more. The Superbowl? Not quite there yet, we still need a stud running back and an improved offensive line. Maybe there is another Terrell Davis out there for us.

Since the Broncos and the Orange Crush people had an issue with the "Orange Crush Defense" nickname back in the day, I have a suggestion. How about the "Son of Crush Defense"? I know both could make a little money (at least in Colorado) with that.

That's all for now... GO BRONCOS !!!!!!!
    Welcome and nice to see another around here with some age.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Hey, I've been in here on a few select occasions though I mostly post in the Denver Nuggets forum. Grew up in Denver, and ben a Broncos fan all my life. I probably would post more often, but I moved to what feels like a different country, South Carolina, and struggle to watch all the games now.

Al Wilson was definitely my favorite Bronco of all time, and I'm pretty sure Von Miller is my favorite new Bronc. There's just something about a bad *** linebacker that's also a great guy in the community and vocal leader that just seems hard to find. The Broncos defense is in good hands with Miller, can't wait to see what he does this year.

vCash
    Or......
    Like Joe (Turkey) Jones dropped Bradshaw.

vCash
    Hello SlowMo,

Upstate South Carolina by any chance? If so, I have a neighbor right across the street from me who is also a die-hard Broncos fan. Sounds like the beginnings of a Broncos Backers chapter in South Carolina.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMo View Post
    Hey, I've been in here on a few select occasions though I mostly post in the Denver Nuggets forum. Grew up in Denver, and ben a Broncos fan all my life. I probably would post more often, but I moved to what feels like a different country, South Carolina, and struggle to watch all the games now.

Al Wilson was definitely my favorite Bronco of all time, and I'm pretty sure Von Miller is my favorite new Bronc. There's just something about a bad *** linebacker that's also a great guy in the community and vocal leader that just seems hard to find. The Broncos defense is in good hands with Miller, can't wait to see what he does this year.
    SloMo.

You still out there? Post me back. I am also in SC. You are right, it is a different country down here. Southern hospitality by (beep) !!!!!!!

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast