Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome just don't bait with cutler talk in here lmao

vCash
    Thanks... and don't worry there won't be any of that.

U.S. Cellular Field, where dumb baseball thoughts are embraced.

vCash
    Hey guys, well i got being a bronco fan from my dad, whose a huge elway fan. I live in buffalo, and my dad and friends are all bills fans, but i figured that was a lost cause a while ago, considering they have been rebuilding for roughly 15 years lol. Im also a sabres fan and a UNC tar heel basketball fan so as you can see ive had my fair share of upseting seasons lol

vCash
    Welcome to the forum, gent
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackcentral52 View Post
    Hey guys, well i got being a bronco fan from my dad, whose a huge elway fan. I live in buffalo, and my dad and friends are all bills fans, but i figured that was a lost cause a while ago, considering they have been rebuilding for roughly 15 years lol. Im also a sabres fan and a UNC tar heel basketball fan so as you can see ive had my fair share of upseting seasons lol
    It's always good to have more Bronco fans and Heels fans! I really don't know why anyone would like duke. Welcome to the forum!

vCash
    B/c they are incrediably awesome. And they play the right way. Don't start with me.

vCash
    And welcome fresh meat. It'll be fun to have discussions with you.

vCash
    Hello everyone. I'm a diehard Broncos fan. I have been my entire life. And while we are coming off a very dark year, I have a feeling it will get better very soon. I can't wait to talk with everyone.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum!

vCash
    been a bronco fan since i was 7 years old that was 97 great year to start likeing them lol why becuz my dad and other teams i like would be boston red sox ohio state bb and fb new jersey nets n the nba and the red wins in the NHL also i like the packers out of the nfc but not as much as my broncos i have there logo tattooed on my leg
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alright since we are getting bigger i wanted to make this because i hope it will help keep track of who are the Broncos Fans. So essentially just tell us why you are a Broncos fan, what other sports teams you root for, like i root for the Red Sox. Other interests, stuff like that. Well you know how it works.

Well i started rooting for the Broncos actually the year before the superbowl runs, so i have always thought i was good for the Broncos. I have a couple of cousins from Denver which got me really interested in the amazing John Elway. I was made the Broncos Team Manager because i am a Broncos fan and i wanted to increase the flow here. I also root for the Red Sox because my grandparents are from the area where the Sox used to have a minor league team and they would watch all the time, and he went to North Eastern. I have rooted for the Sox ever since i went to a game at the age of 8 and saw the amazing spirit the fans displayed. Another team i root for is VT because i like Beamer ball and i am from Virginia, the only team i root for because i life there.

vCash
    I am looking at taking my fiance to the Bears v Broncos game the 11th of December. What is a good section to sit in and not have to take a second mortgage out on my house? I am gonna try and pick 2-4 tickets up on the 2nd when they are released. Any info would be great. Thanks!

vCash
    I am a Broncos fan from Reno,NV. I have been a fan since I could walk. Eat,sleep,breathe Broncos football!

vCash
    Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Whats going on fellow Broncomaniacs! Im a southern california Bronco fan. My uncle hails for Colorado and spread his love of Bronco football to my old man. Naturally when I started paying attention to football as a kid I had no choice but to root for the Broncos. Those were the days... back in 96, I believe, was when I first started watching Broncos. Sharpe was always my favorite Bronco. I also support my ANAHEIM Angels and my Ducks.
    Nice to meet you all and lets hope the Broncos reach the promised land again soon.

vCash
    i didnt know where to really put this so im gonna give here a shot...jets signed this kid eron riley from ur PS...anything about him that could help us out in evaluating his talents? also on a side note...my favorite player till this day...terrell davis...my homie ...goodluck and beat the ****in finssssss
    NYJ
    Jet Nation

NYK
    #3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast