Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Brooklyn to Denver to L.A. to Denver and back to L.A.
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prayforSANTANA View Post
    the mets are garbage. go broncos!
    What happened to you? I do know your favorite line was "Mets suck".

You were on the Mets forum like a fly on doodoo. What gives?

I get it, you're real name is Benedict Arnold.

I'll have to consult "da boys" about your attitude, if you know whadimean kiddo....unish.

Well , you know how "accidents" happen, don't you?....

My First Choice For Shortstop

Mets Dieharder Since '63
    Broncos Dieharder Since '73
    Los Angeles Kings Dieharder Since 1987
    Los Angeles Kings 2012 and 2014 Stanley Cup Champions -
    Denver Rockets/Nuggets Dieharder Since '73

ua you're gone, but never forgotten, R.I.P.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie6986 View Post
    What happened to you? I do know your favorite line was "Mets suck".

You were on the Mets forum like a fly on doodoo. What gives?

I get it, you're real name is Benedict Arnold.

I'll have to consult "da boys" about your attitude, if you know whadimean kiddo....unish.

Well , you know how "accidents" happen, don't you?....
    heh. im not real interested in the off-season moves. i usually go to the mets forum and just read the thread titles...dont really care to participate. we got a GM, great, now what...
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    heh. im not real interested in the off-season moves. i usually go to the mets forum and just read the thread titles...dont really care to participate. we got a GM, great, now what...
    Okay, my fair-weathered Benedict Arnold, Mets fan and more than likely Benedict Arnold, Broncos fan.

I'm with my teams 365 days a year - win or lose. There are dieharders and bandwagoners, now we know which kind of fan you are.....

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    I've been a diehard Broncos fan since 1972 and lived in Denver twice. I now live in L.A.

First and foremost I'm a NY Mets fan (since 1963). I spend most of my time on the Mets forum because it is always buzzing. Alot of nonstop chatter and always vibrant and alive.

I have recently been posting more and more for my Broncos on this forum..

Unfortunately, the action here is a bit slow. Who knows maybe it'll change.

Lets Go Broncos!!!!

BTW, I am a Nuggets and LA Kings fan too.
    I have been reading your posts and I like your mindset. Not a homer and not a whiner (bronco7). You are clearly a Broncos fan and want what is best for the team and not what is best for your agenda.

Actually I think you are the longest term Bronco fan on the forum. You have me beat by three years.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    Okay, my fair-weathered Benedict Arnold, Mets fan and more than likely Benedict Arnold, Broncos fan.

I'm with my teams 365 days a year - win or lose. There are dieharders and bandwagoners, now we know which kind of fan you are.....
    lol. if they arent playing games, who cares. game time, im there. otherwise its pretty boring.
    Last edited by prayforSANTANA; 10-30-2010 at 02:03 AM.
    asdf

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    But Wright was a stud for us, for many years, and all of a sudden in his prime years, he nowhere near the player he used to be. He needs to go.
    @YoungStuna28

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    I have been reading your posts and I like your mindset. Not a homer and not a whiner (bronco7). You are clearly a Broncos fan and want what is best for the team and not what is best for your agenda.

Actually I think you are the longest term Bronco fan on the forum. You have me beat by three years.
    db, thanks for the props! It pains me more than ever since my move to L.A. I'm in enemy territory. There's black and silver all over the place.

Anyway, I'll need to find a bar at 10AM to watch the game or drive to SD (120 miles) to watch the game. The later definitely won't happen and I hate getting up at 10AM on Sundays. Have to follow on computer I guess.

Lets Go Broncos!

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    lol. if they arent playing games, who cares. game time, im there. otherwise its pretty boring.
    I read you loud and clear Benedict Arnold.....

As a fair-weathered fan then you have earned the right to be , both as a so-called Bronco and Mets fan.......

Last edited by Paulie6986; 10-30-2010 at 05:36 AM.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    5.) Denver Broncos (2-6): A little high here for some because nobody thought the Broncos would be that good this season, but they did start the season 2-2 before dropping four straight, with the last two coming at the hands of the Raiders and 49ers. One of my favorite sneaky stats of this season? Brady Quinn(notes) makes more per salary year than Kyle Orton(notes).

Boy, I didn't know this.....kind of disappointing and shocking that the 3rd string is making more money than Kyle.... Plus, he may never even play in a game this year.....

Guys, I just don't get it......

Could somebody explain this to me? I'm dumbfounded....

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner
    Last edited by Paulie6986; 11-03-2010 at 03:47 AM. Reason: grammatical

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    My condolences to the Don Meredith family. One of the great all-time announcers of MNF and a solid QB for the hated Dallas Cowboys.

R.I.P.

Mets Dieharder Since '63

vCash
    I new as a member but not new to the thread...I've been reading everything you guys said and just a couple weeks ago decided to make an account

I'm a Bronco Fan out here in California in the LA area boys...Im in the trenches surrounded by Charger and Raider fans lol
    I became a fan as a kid a year before the glory days and Im a huge fan of Elway
    My favorite possesion is my 1994 Elway away throwback jersey that I always love wearing to games.
    My dad was just a fan of Elway the player but I just happen stick with the broncos ever since.
    You guys are gonna hate my replies because I am a man of faith and believe that miracles can happen and as far as the broncos go I never give up until proven otherwise.
    My second most precious item includes a Denver Broncos leather jacket worth up to $400 bucks...but it keeps me warm and I rock that jacket likes theres no tomorrow

Keep your heads up guys...I can assure that the Broncos just had a bit of bad luck this season and when we get healthy and have our full unit...I can easily see them in the playoffs "Walk by Faith Not by Sight"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Miramontes View Post
    I new as a member but not new to the thread...I've been reading everything you guys said and just a couple weeks ago decided to make an account

I'm a Bronco Fan out here in California in the LA area boys...Im in the trenches surrounded by Charger and Raider fans lol
    I became a fan as a kid a year before the glory days and Im a huge fan of Elway
    My favorite possesion is my 1994 Elway away throwback jersey that I always love wearing to games.
    My dad was just a fan of Elway the player but I just happen stick with the broncos ever since.
    You guys are gonna hate my replies because I am a man of faith and believe that miracles can happen and as far as the broncos go I never give up until proven otherwise.
    My second most precious item includes a Denver Broncos leather jacket worth up to $400 bucks...but it keeps me warm and I rock that jacket likes theres no tomorrow

Keep your heads up guys...I can assure that the Broncos just had a bit of bad luck this season and when we get healthy and have our full unit...I can easily see them in the playoffs "Walk by Faith Not by Sight"
    Welcome. Glad to have a new fan around to chat at. Hope you enjoy.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Moving to Denver in April a huge gator fan and love Tebow, but living in Orlando I have cheered for Tampa for a long time, I am ready to do something I have never done and switch my loyalty to the Broncos, but keeping the Magic and Cubs...Can't wait to get there and enjoy mile high stadium

Carmelo meet Dwight...ball meet crowd
    I don't like what you are doing to Denver Melo

vCash

Orange and Blue

I hereby pledge my fandom to only the Denver Broncos. Seriously though, I do. I will forever bleed Orange and Blue, and I think Tebow is the future of championship Broncos football. Ya dig?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rileysknowbest View Post
    I hereby pledge my fandom to only the Denver Broncos. Seriously though, I do. I will forever bleed Orange and Blue, and I think Tebow is the future of championship Broncos football. Ya dig?
    Welcome, BDB said you were his nephew, so a relative of a user is always welcome. I hope you have as much passion about the team as he does.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Hi all. Hope you don't mind if I post in here from time to time. I've been a huge Broncos fan since I was a little kid. However I do live in Chicago so I follow the Bears too . It's tough to have any good Bronco conversations here so talking with you guys would be cool.

U.S. Cellular Field, where dumb baseball thoughts are embraced.

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast