Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    hey bronco nation,
    my name is anthony i am 20 and i have been a bronco fan all my life. i remember my dad and i watching elway and him tellin me to not take him for granted that we were lucky to get to watch him play his entire career in denver. from that moment on it was a passion. atwater, smith (rod and neil), ed, td, shannon. heres hopin the broncos return to where they should be, among the nfls elite.

vCash
    my whole life i have bledorange and blue 18 whole years!

vCash
    Welcome diggerbsb and tmacsc2

....another rockets fan

yay, just dont make too many Rockets threads in the NBA Forum
    GIFSoup

DJ Roomba tearin' it up!

vCash
    Hey Bronco fans
    I am 19 years old and have been a Broncos fan for years but did not really follow them closely for maybe three years now. Champ is my favorite current bronco. I have been following the broncos an increasing amount and look forward to joining in discussions about our beloved broncos and I cant wait for the season to start and put together a winning season. I live in London in Canada and have never been to a Broncos game but it is my goal to make it down to Denver to see one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yahmez88 View Post
    Hey Bronco fans
    I am 19 years old and have been a Broncos fan for years but did not really follow them closely for maybe three years now. Champ is my favorite current bronco. I have been following the broncos an increasing amount and look forward to joining in discussions about our beloved broncos and I cant wait for the season to start and put together a winning season. I live in London in Canada and have never been to a Broncos game but it is my goal to make it down to Denver to see one
    Welcome, i hope that you get to see one too. I probably wont get to see one until we play the NFC or AFC East. I need them to play a road game against the Ravens or Redskins.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Hi, I'm TheFuture6, and I like teh Broncos too!

vCash
    Hey everyone, I'm Josh, 26 years old and live in Phoenix.
    I grew up in Denver, bleeding blue and orange and watching John Elway work his miracles.
    My parents moved us to AZ when I was in high school, but I've never lost my allegiance (and the Cardinals never made a convincing argument to swoon me!)
    My greatest Bronco memory was attending the miracle against the Houston Oilers in the 1993 divisional playoff when Elway drove from his own 2-yard line that led to the field goal and 26-24 win.
    I have a few very meaningful pieces of Bronco memorabilia, but funny enough, one of my favorites is my "John Elway's Greatest Comebacks" VHS tape from King Soopers. I bust out the VHS player before the start of every season and watch it.

vCash
    i am jake, 18 and live in colorado springs

vCash
    Welcome to both of you, stick around this is one of the better forums out there.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    iv e been a broncos fan my whole life i use to live in denver and that is a city that backs there sports teams im also a giants fan too

vCash
    Suck it dbroncs.

vCash
    hey i didnt even notice this thread but anyways....Hello my name is todd and im 16 and i live in buffalo NY. Ive been a broncos fan since i came out of my mother reproduction organ. no but really i started liking the broncos when i was in first grade because my dad liked john elway and i liked there jerseys lol. i suck with them since. Im also a pritty big Buffalo Bills fan but first comes the broncos! I love North Carolina basketball and Buffalo sabres Hockey. My favorite player is jay cutler and favorite past player is terrell davis.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutler2marshall View Post
    hey i didnt even notice this thread but anyways....Hello my name is todd and im 16 and i live in buffalo NY. Ive been a broncos fan since i came out of my mother reproduction organ. no but really i started liking the broncos when i was in first grade because my dad liked john elway and i liked there jerseys lol. i suck with them since. Im also a pritty big Buffalo Bills fan but first comes the broncos! I love North Carolina basketball and Buffalo sabres Hockey. My favorite player is jay cutler and favorite past player is terrell davis.
    You sounded like a pretty cool kid until you mentioned that you were a UNC fan. Don't worry, BK and I won't give you too much grief over it.

vCash
    no love for the tar heels? cmon...hey we both like those sabres! haha

vCash
    Hey all, well im from Ireland. I never watched American football until about four years ago when i lived with a few lads in college who were big into the sport. One of them supported the broncos and the other the Jets. I just started to watch it and as my mate always talked bout the Broncos i just got interested in them. now i absolutely love them...seriously

I have been a fan of soccer all my life (Manchester Utd and Glasgow Celtic) and also the biggest sport in Ireland (Gaelic Football) but all my friends laugh at me cuz i dont care if these teams are beat... but when the Broncos lose im in such a bad mood.

So i aint going to call myself a die hard fan cuz i aint.. ive only started but what does it mean when you cant sleep after the team loses (worst night i ever had, after the chicago game last year..never slept a wink)

Go Broncos!!!

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast