Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Broncos Fan Check-In

Alright since we are getting bigger i wanted to make this because i hope it will help keep track of who are the Broncos Fans. So essentially just tell us why you are a Broncos fan, what other sports teams you root for, like i root for the Red Sox. Other interests, stuff like that. Well you know how it works.

Well i started rooting for the Broncos actually the year before the superbowl runs, so i have always thought i was good for the Broncos. I have a couple of cousins from Denver which got me really interested in the amazing John Elway. I was made the Broncos Team Manager because i am a Broncos fan and i wanted to increase the flow here. I also root for the Red Sox because my grandparents are from the area where the Sox used to have a minor league team and they would watch all the time, and he went to North Eastern. I have rooted for the Sox ever since i went to a game at the age of 8 and saw the amazing spirit the fans displayed. Another team i root for is VT because i like Beamer ball and i am from Virginia, the only team i root for because i life there.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Obviously I am a Cowboy fan 1st and a Broncos fan 2nd. Been a Cowboy fan since I was 5. I actually used to hate the Broncos until a few years ago and then for some reason I started liking them. Regardless of my feelings towards them I have followed them for 12 years. It's cool becasue I get to see the players from the glory days around the city. I see Ed Mcaffery all the time, his son and my brother are the same age and always play each other in sports, also seen Elway, Rod Smith, and Bill Romanowski. Other than football I like lacrosse and cheer for the Mammoth and Outlaws. I dont follow any other sports but I will watch basketball, hockey, and soccer on occasion. Hate Baseball.

vCash
    Man Ed is the man. You see him all the time. That is awesome, the lesser known of the 2 WRs of the Broncos best teams. He is part of my AOL name dbroncos78087

vCash
    I've been a Bronco fan since 94, when I was introduced to football by my older brother. He had lived in Washington and Denver and was a 75-25 fan for Denver and the Seahawks. He has since moved back to Washington and become 90% Seahawks fan, leaving me as a diehard Bronco fan.

I live in Los Angeles and love it because there are so many Raider fans. I go over to our friends house (He has a bar in the back) and all his Raider fan friends and family are over and I come all dressed up in Bronco stuff and it's great fun!

I am also interested in Herpetology, reptiles of all sorts breeding and caring for, I go to school full-time majoring in accounting and working full time too.

That about sums me up!

GO BRONCOS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boybronco View Post
    I've been a Bronco fan since 94, when I was introduced to football by my older brother. He had lived in Washington and Denver and was a 75-25 fan for Denver and the Seahawks. He has since moved back to Washington and become 90% Seahawks fan, leaving me as a diehard Bronco fan.

I live in Los Angeles and love it because there are so many Raider fans. I go over to our friends house (He has a bar in the back) and all his Raider fan friends and family are over and I come all dressed up in Bronco stuff and it's great fun!

I am also interested in Herpetology, reptiles of all sorts breeding and caring for, I go to school full-time majoring in accounting and working full time too.

That about sums me up!

GO BRONCOS!!!
    Welcome, i dont think that i have seen you a lot here, well as i said i am the Broncos TM i have kind of mod powers here. Try and get people to come here, and have fun and avoid fighting with the other teams fans (StlFan10). Just as i said keep it calm, and have fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brsox2445 View Post
    Welcome, i dont think that i have seen you a lot here, well as i said i am the Broncos TM i have kind of mod powers here. Try and get people to come here, and have fun and avoid fighting with the other teams fans (StlFan10). Just as i said keep it calm, and have fun.
    Except the Raider and Chief fans. Give em hell!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ProduKt_X View Post
    Except the Raider and Chief fans. Give em hell!
    Yea well i think that goes without saying.

vCash
    Well, my Orange Crush can collection (including Lyle Alzado) no longer remains, but my faded childhood memories of the Broncos' first Superbowl loss sure do. Then the next three when I was a bit older but still a bit young. And finally glory, redemption and the long, collective sigh of relief when they finally brought the trophy home (and when Elway made that headfirst dive, we could finally believe it was going to happen). And then came the icing on the cake the following year. The Donks have never made it easy for us fans (and they've sometimes made it torturous), but they've always made it exciting. And the new era of Cutler will soon begin, so here's to a bright future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusBong View Post
    Well, my Orange Crush can collection (including Lyle Alzado) no longer remains, but my faded childhood memories of the Broncos' first Superbowl loss sure do. Then the next three when I was a bit older but still a bit young. And finally glory, redemption and the long, collective sigh of relief when they finally brought the trophy home (and when Elway made that headfirst dive, we could finally believe it was going to happen). And then came the icing on the cake the following year. The Donks have never made it easy for us fans (and they've sometimes made it torturous), but they've always made it exciting. And the new era of Cutler will soon begin, so here's to a bright future.
    Well welcome to the forum, its good to have another Broncos fan, i sorry for having to live through those SB loses, but atleast John got us 2. And yes the Cutler era will be a bright future.

vCash

Broncos

I have been a Broncos fan ever since I started watching John Elway play in his later years, I first saw him in the Super Bowl in 1998, and have followed the Broncos since then. My favorite team is the Sabres, I have loved watching the Sabres for as long as I can remember, I also like the Yankees because I started watching the Yankeeography's and then the games, I also like the Chicago Bulls because me and my dad used to watch the Jordan games in the 90's, Miami Football, and Duke Basketball are also my favorite teams.

vCash
    Cool, keep up the posting and if you need anything just ask and i will try to help or get you some help. Have fun, and im not a huge hockey fan, but try and get the hockey forum.

vCash
    I started wacthing the broncos when I was four, I don't know why but i fell in love with those bright bright orange jerseys and been a die-hard fan since then. I love my Braves, I just love baseball period, the mechanics in the majors are just so fundamentaley sound its amazing. I am also a fan of the New York Rangers, fell in love with Richter and I am seeing big future for Lundquist, Denver Nuggets, started watching them when they sucked really badly (rainbow jerseys and non-powder blue mountain peak jerseys) why I stuck with them because I always said it would pay off someday and it did (All Hail Melo and those powder blue home jerseys ). I am also a fan of Duke Basketball, football (please don't ask I beg of you), and Lacrosse. I am a fan of Spain soccer team (so similar to the braves they get there but have trouble winning the whole thing)and finally the Puerto Rican Basketball and baseball team. One thing I always do is I NEVER give up on my teams no matter how hopeless it seems cause it just doesn't feel right to me. Now don't get me wrong I do get angry at my teams and may call them pathetic or may even refuse to watch them for at most 3 games but the only time i do that is if they are making the same mistakes over and over and over again and it doesn't seem like they are trying to fix it. And that is pretty much it.

vCash
    Good mix of teams, I loved Shelden Williams, dont know ANYTHING about hockey, and Carmelo is really good, well if anyone has any Broncos fans for friends bring them in.

vCash

Name Change

Time for me to check back in one more time just to let everyone know (although most will probably figure it out anyhow) that my member name is no longer JesusBong, it is now:

DenButsu

And it won't be changing again.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Man JesusBong was such an awesome name, but as long as you a Broncos fan it doesnt matter what your name is.

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast