Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade23 View Post
    I've been around for a while, but only post here and there at times.

I live in the Eagles/Ravens market, but have been a Broncos' fan as long as I can remember. Followed in the footsteps of my father who is also a Broncos' fan. My earliest memories of watching the Broncos are from the mid-80's and I've been with them ever since.

Also a fan of the Atlanta Braves (baseball) and Philadelphia Flyers (hockey). In addition, I'm a supporter of Penn State (for football even though they're going through tough times and wrestling). Don't really watch basketball.
    Welcome!! Shoot I wish my boys followed me I have twins and one is a Steelers fan and the other just became a Raider fan .. I think it is because they live with their mom and their step dad hates the Broncos makes me sad lol.. Atleast my daughter is a Broncos fan though!!!

Being a Raiders' fan has to hurt (both him and you ).

My wife is an avid Giants' supporter, so our daughter is a little torn right now (has both Mannings' jerseys).

I did go the opposite of my dad in baseball by supporting the Braves, while he is a Mets' fan.

Oh did you guys see our schedule next year, NFC West and AFC East

I see we signed Michael Huff as a fill in till Moore returns. Anyone know why we haven't looked at Kerry Rhodes? I know he's aging, but he was ranked one of the top FS in the league last year. I would have to think he'd be more of an asset than a guy who recently got cut by Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Alright since we are getting bigger i wanted to make this because i hope it will help keep track of who are the Broncos Fans. So essentially just tell us why you are a Broncos fan, what other sports teams you root for, like i root for the Red Sox. Other interests, stuff like that. Well you know how it works.
    Just found this forum this week. I've been a Broncos fan since 1973. Family has had a pair of season tickets since the Mile High Stadium expansion in 1976 (my niece currently has the tickets). I was in the stands for the playoff games against the Raiders and Steelers in '77 when we earned our first trip to the Super Bowl. Even living in the Bahamas we still get most of the games on Canadian satellite. We've missed out on 3 games the last 2 years.

I'm a Viking fan second (born and raised in Minnesota - hard to completely cut the roots). Not into many other sports except golf.

Tomorrow (Thursday, Dec 12) is my birthday, and all I want is a win over the Bolts. The party at the local hangout (Max Conch Bar) ends at 8 so we can be home for the start of the game at 8:30.

A bronco fan in the Bahamas..that just sounds right. Welcome fellow brethren. Don't be shy..we're pretty decent around these parts. Looking forward to read your opinion/analysis.

1. Location - utah
    2. Favorite Current Bronco - Von Miller
    3. Favorite Former Bronco - john Mobley & Shannon Sharp
    4. How long have you been a Broncos fan for? - mid 90s
    5. How did you become a Broncos fan? - closes team to me and lots of coverage
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - PHX SUNS , CINCINNATI REDS , PHX COYOTES & BYU
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - last name and favorite basketball players number

I'm from Redlands, CA and I've been reading PSD forums for a long time now. I've been a Broncos fan since before Elway's first Super Bowl. He was why I became Bronco fan as a kid. I'm also a Lakers fan and an Angels fan. Looking forward to being a part of the discussion!

Welcome it was fun during the Elway years and don't worry about being a Lakers fan nobody is perfect!!

Hey everyone, new to the forum.
    I live in the Houston area. Life long Broncos fan. Other sports interests for me include the Houston Astros, Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Coyotes. Looking forward to making some friends on here and having great discussions. Go Broncos!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    So, IM not here to troll but looking for opinions from fans of the Broncos

How do you guys suspect that your going to deal with the 2016 offseason. You have alot of guys who need to be Resigned and not a Ton of Cap space (about 18 mil according to what i have seen) So, since you guys have a ton of KEY defesnive players, who do you think you will resign, who do you think will let walk, or who do you think you cut to deal with these issues.

BTW, just to help you guys out

Key offseason FA

VON MILLER ( probably a 15-16 mil a year type player)
    Malik Jackson ( who has slowly become one of the best 3-4 ends in the NFL)
    Derrick Wolfe ( who hasnt quite lived up to high pick status, but still a good 3-4 end )
    Brandon Marshall ( who is one of the better ILBs in the NFL )

Key off season potential Cuts

Payton Manning ( saves 19 mil )
    Demarcus Ware ( saves 10 mil)
    Aqib Talib ( saves 7 mil)

so how do you guys think you handle this potential Cap issue.

FYI, yes, im kinda Hoping that Fox can lure some of his former draft picks to the bears, cause YES, they are all good players.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

How do you guys suspect that your going to deal with the 2016 offseason. You have alot of guys who need to be Resigned and not a Ton of Cap space (about 18 mil according to what i have seen) So, since you guys have a ton of KEY defesnive players, who do you think you will resign, who do you think will let walk, or who do you think you cut to deal with these issues.

Key offseason FA

Derrick Wolfe ( who hasnt quite lived up to high pick status, but still a good 3-4 end )

FYI, yes, im kinda Hoping that Fox can lure some of his former draft picks to the bears, cause YES, they are all good players.
    My guess is the money saved from Manning will go to Miller and then some money will be left over.
    Marshall and jackson are must sign back
    I wouldnt be upset either way with Wolfe if he is back great if not no big deal.

Ware and Talib are playing great right now so will be tough to ask them to take pay cuts to stay

Sports fans check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7...ONEiygcjbfyUHQ for nfl and sports videos

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Key offseason FA

We will keep Von, Malik, Marshal, and Talib.

Peyton, Ware, Wolfe, and probably Clady will be gone.

The reason I say that this is the way it will go down is that the 4 players I listed who will be cut/not resigned will save us about 42 million. Add that to whatever cap space we have, and we can resign all of our young talent.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728