Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
    vCash
    I was born in Trinidad Colorado and a big fan of the Broncos!!!

Before moving from Colorado in 1969, I went to my first football game in 1968 and got see Marlin Briscoe play.... So when I got a chance to grab this 1960 AFL throwback jersey I couldn't resist!!!

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss17/duanevalle/1950Rams2.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post

Before moving from Colorado in 1969, I went to my first football game in 1968 and got see Marlin Briscoe play.... So when I got a chance to grab this 1960 AFL throwback jersey I couldn't resist!!!

Very cool. I am not longer the old man on the block *hands title over* welcome and have fun.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Very cool. I am not longer the old man on the block *hands title over* welcome and have fun.
    ...LOL

I've come a long way vato

vCash

So almost 9,000 posts and your just now posting in the Broncos forums lol, stay out of the Lakers forums and get more into the Broncos forum!!

No doubt Burch he went to a game in 68 that makes me feel young for once in these forums haha..

Welcome to the Broncos forum

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    So almost 9,000 posts and your just now posting in the Broncos forums lol, stay out of the Lakers forums and get more into the Broncos forum!!

No doubt Burch he went to a game in 68 that makes me feel young for once in these forums haha..

Welcome to the Broncos forum
    LOL!!!!

The problem is they show f-ing Dallas Cowgirls (hate them), chargers or the f-uped raiders in Los Angeles..... So it's not often we get Bronco games, and FIOS dont allow to buy those games anymore.

vCash
    LOL!!!!

The problem is they show f-ing Dallas Cowgirls (hate them), chargers or the f-uped raiders in Los Angeles..... So it's not often we get Bronco games, and FIOS dont allow to buy those games anymore.
    I don't know. I wouldn't think watching the Raiders fail, after fail, after fail, aft- You get the picture, be that bad. Can't be too bad

vCash
    LOL!!!!

im a bronco fan in green bay/ minnesota/ chicago market and i watch all the games via interent feed. plenty of ways to watch

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    im a bronco fan in green bay/ minnesota/ chicago market and i watch all the games via interent feed. plenty of ways to watch
    I'm a colt fan but try to watch the Broncos any time I can, CBS used to play a 4pm game and now it's golf or worse. We got to watch a lot of the first few games, when they were trying to gel, and I was happy to see Manning on the field again[except early vs. atlanta] and see what kind of progress he's made. I really think he should win cpoy and at the very least win co MVP. But I think it won't matter after you guys hoist the Lombardi in feb. and I really don't think anything else matters to Manning. You do realize if the seeds stay the way they are Denver will likely play NE in the 1st game and Houston in the 2nd game and imo Atlanta in the SB and beat all the teams they lost to very early in the seson. Man I hope they kick some serious arse. Hey Doc I answered your post on the colts site you should check it out.

vCash
    hey guys, guy from down under, we don't get a whole lot of coverage down here, so i download each game. Otherwise, we only get 1 game each round televised on Monday's at 10am...but have been following NFL for about 8 or 9 years, and played my first season this year as a tightend/full back. really excited about our chances this year!
    Go Broncos.

vCash
    Welcome all. Lets get this forum pumping throughout this play-offs. Lets shoot for the most activity this forum has ever had.

vCash
    The Broncos are getting a great following from outside the USA. Good to see and welcome.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Finally decided to get over on these broncos boards.
    huge SUNS, BRONCOS AND REDS fan. My college team is BYU
    love the direction of the team now we just need a super bowl!

vCash
    Welcome fellow comrade. Lets all enjoy the ride to which is sure to be one hell of a season.

vCash
    ive been on this post for awhile but i dont think i ever posted in here

i was born and raised in Philadelphia but been a Broncos fan since i was 5 (1992) my uncle got me into the broncos as a kid
    i also love the Phillies
    NBA blows
    Hockey tyeam is the flyers
    College team is the Florida Gators

Sports fans check out my website www.teamtakeum.com NFL ATS picks posted here

vCash
    I've been around for a while, but only post here and there at times.

I live in the Eagles/Ravens market, but have been a Broncos' fan as long as I can remember. Followed in the footsteps of my father who is also a Broncos' fan. My earliest memories of watching the Broncos are from the mid-80's and I've been with them ever since.

Also a fan of the Atlanta Braves (baseball) and Philadelphia Flyers (hockey). In addition, I'm a supporter of Penn State (for football even though they're going through tough times and wrestling). Don't really watch basketball.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast