Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Prepare for a shoot out next time you play the Oakland Raiders Denver Donkeys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Cell View Post
    Prepare for a shoot out next time you play the Oakland Raiders Denver Donkeys.
    The raiders are bad. Broncos will own them up both games. And be Prepare for a titan whoop *** on the raiders this year.. GJ
    Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Keith Bulluck gives me nightmares.

vCash
    hahahahahahhaha black cell are u srious. psh the broncos are gunna stomp your raiders.

vCash
    Good luck there cell, they had a good draft but they werent a very good team before that, thats why they had the #1 pick.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Well ive been on this board for a very long time but never been a poster .. mostly a reader.. but ive been a die hard pretty much since i was born because of my dad. <--- he was born in denver.. But Im all about football.. i start at Safety and WR on my highschools varsity team.

vCash
    Oh cool welcome to the forum, i see you have been here a while. Good to see you picked the right team. Also nice to have people that play football, they usually have more insight to how the game is played. Hope to see you post more around here, when you get there you can have one of the sigs ive made if you would like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbkaeoz33 View Post
    Well ive been on this board for a very long time but never been a poster .. mostly a reader.. but ive been a die hard pretty much since i was born because of my dad. <--- he was born in denver.. But Im all about football.. i start at Safety and WR on my highschools varsity team.
    Welcome, hopefully we will see you in here more.

vCash
    go broncos and habs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gobroncos27 View Post
    go broncos and habs
    Whats up new guy? Want to give us some info about yourself... This format is fairly popular on this site.

1. Location-
    2. Favorite Current Broncos-
    3. Favorite Former Broncos-
    4. Other teams in the NFL you root for?
    5. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for?
    6. What is your favorite moment as a Broncos fan?
    7. How long have you been a Broncos fan?
    8. Anything else you care to share?

vCash
    Welcome to the forum gobroncos, great to have another Bronco fan here. If you need anything just ask anyone of us, im in charge of the Broncos section here but anyone Sabres, Brave Kid, Produkt, DenButsu, or anyone else. So again welcome, also its a common question so i guess ill mention it but to get a signature like the rest of us you need to get 100 posts, it sounds like a lot but if you are a quality poster it should happen in no time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gobroncos27 View Post
    go broncos and habs
    Welcome. You're a Habs fan, maybe just because you're a Broncos fan I'll treat you with some respect.

No, I am just kidding, welcome. Always good to add more Broncos fans. P.S. We have a NHL Mock Off-season, and the Habs need a GM, so if you're interested, just sign up.

vCash

Cool Born and Raised a Broncos Fan!!!!

Hello, I've been a Bronco fan since I was little. I've lived in Denver my whole life and always loved watching the Broncos play. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 4 years and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I watch all Broncos activities closely and have been checking in on this website since the offseason. I know what I am talking about when it comes to football and I am excited to be surrounded by others who share my same passion.

Football is my favorite sport but I love watching sports in general. I really like the Nuggets and am looking forward to next year.

Super Bowl or Bust Baby!!!!

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bushmd View Post
    Hello, I've been a Bronco fan since I was little. I've lived in Denver my whole life and always loved watching the Broncos play. I've been a season ticket holder for the last 4 years and don't plan on stopping any time soon. I watch all Broncos activities closely and have been checking in on this website since the offseason. I know what I am talking about when it comes to football and I am excited to be surrounded by others who share my same passion.

Football is my favorite sport but I love watching sports in general. I really like the Nuggets and am looking forward to next year.

Super Bowl or Bust Baby!!!!

Go BRONCOS!!!!!!
    Prove it...

Whats up, we always could use more peeps from the great city of Denver on this site.

vCash
    Welcome to the forum, good to see fans that have been fans for a long time. Any questions feel free to ask.

vCash

welcome

It's great to see all the activity. We should have some great forums when the season gets roling

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast