Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Welcome to the Broncos' forum. Its good to have more fans here.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    the reason im a broncos fan was the back to back championships we have won. Have been a die hard fan through the good and the bad since then.
    I like all colorado sports teams as well as the Cubs because i watched them since the age of three. Ive been viewing these forums for months now and havent said anything but thats gonna change. Im happy to be here

vCash
    Welcome to the forum Jeff, good to have more broncos fans as usual.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff86 View Post
    the reason im a broncos fan was the back to back championships we have won. Have been a die hard fan through the good and the bad since then.
    I like all colorado sports teams as well as the Cubs because i watched them since the age of three. Ive been viewing these forums for months now and havent said anything but thats gonna change. Im happy to be here
    "Through the good and the bad" - Good. As a longtime fan I can promise you that the Broncos are relentless in making things difficult for us. It takes a certain strength of will and a loyalty that borderlines on mental illness to stay true to this team sometimes. But they finally got it done in the championships that started your fandom, so we know that the promise of greatness (which seemed always out of reach for so long) is real, and we're hungry for more.

Welcome - You won't see too much of me until we get closer to the regular season, probably - I can't watch many NFL games, so most of the offseason moves are beyond my understanding. But it seems that we made some good ones this time, and hopefully wil make a few more with the draft and set ourselves up for a great new era under Cutler.

(For now, I'll mostly be hanging out in the forum for the Nuggets, who are starting to get hot at just the right time).
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash

go broncos

i have been a fan sinceTD was drafted. i was a TD fan so, I told my self I would pick the team he was drafted by. I'm from memphis, tennessee but the titans didn't move there until after I choosed the broncos so no one can say I'm a bandwagor. i am a diehard fan. i also have a tatoo of a bronco on my arm so theres no question. but i do follow my memphis tigers and tennessee vols in all sports, even the sorry grizzlies in the nba. well that's all. GO BRONCOS 4 EVER!

vCash
    Welcome to the forum. That is an interesting story.

vCash
    I have pretty much been a brocon fan since the day I was born. My dad liked the Broncos because he lived in Wyoming, so natually I decided that would be my team as well. The other teams that I root for are the Yankees, Lakers, Cyotes, and the Cyclones out of Iowa State. Although, I do like the Cyotes I do not follow hockey that well.

I pretty much just go to school full time at Iowa State, I am a journalism major with a broadcasting emphasis at Iowa State. My dream job would be to work for ESPN as an anchor. Well thats about it. Go BRONCOS.

vCash
    Sup dude,

haha, I responded to all 3 of your introductions before anyone else. Welcome to the forum.

vCash

Ia

good to see another Bronco fan in Iowa. I used to live there, and I felt that I was the only one in the state. There are no pro sports teams there, so people are really split up, cheifs, bears, vikings, packers. Go Broncos!

vCash
    We will forgive the laker and yankee thing. But just cuz you're a broncs fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAlakerfan View Post
    I have pretty much been a brocon fan since the day I was born. My dad liked the Broncos because he lived in Wyoming, so natually I decided that would be my team as well. The other teams that I root for are the Yankees, Lakers, Cyotes, and the Cyclones out of Iowa State. Although, I do like the Cyotes I do not follow hockey that well.

I pretty much just go to school full time at Iowa State, I am a journalism major with a broadcasting emphasis at Iowa State. My dream job would be to work for ESPN as an anchor. Well thats about it. Go BRONCOS.
    Yeah, another Yankee fan, and another hockey fan, come post on the NHL forum

vCash
    Yea i can forgive the Yankees fan because you are a Broncos fan. Welcome to the site.

vCash
    Welcome to the new fans, and since things are pretty quiet in Broncoland right now, please feel free to check out the Nuggets forum as well - against the Spurs, we're gonna need all the support we can get

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Congrats to DenButsu on becoming the new Nuggets TM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Congrats to DenButsu on becoming the new Nuggets TM.
    Thanks, and I'd like to invite everyone here to come on over and hang out in the Nuggets forum - it's pretty active these days, with the playoffs going on, so it's a good time to check in.

Atheists Of PSD

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast