Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    well my name is Jason, I live in colorado springs colorado and am a huge fan of area sports teams, how about them AFA Falcons! I spent most of my life overseas on a military base in the middle of the south pacific ocean where my dad worked at the time for military defence systems. I have been a broncos fan since as long as I can remember and to this day remember watching John Elway hoist of the trophy, who broncos fan cant.I am relatively new to this forum and am looking forward to the many conversations we will have over the years.

vCash
    Welcome to the Broncos forum, and yes i dont know any Broncos that cant remember that moment. And if they cant they either have amnesia or arent a true Broncos fan. But again welcome.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And nothing wrong with the Bears.
    Just hopping on the bandwagon for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballinizlyfe89 View Post
    Just hopping on the bandwagon for now.
    Good that is great.

vCash
    I am 19 years old and for as long as i can remember, the Broncos have been a huge part of my life. John Elway is my idol and he always will be. I grew up watching Elway make his name in history, TD make the best of his short career, Steve Atwater light receivers up, Bill Romonowski kill people due to roid rage, and Ed McCaffery pull down footballs wearing hardly any pads.
    My other favorite teams are the Lakers, White Sox, fighting illini and Wolverines. I also support the bears and bulls cause i live near chi-town. And the Jazz due to Deron, Dee, and Roget Powell

vCash
    Welcome to the forum, and everything except the Romo thing are all good memories. So if you need anything, or have any questions just ask.

vCash
    Deleted
    Last edited by dbroncos78087; 02-15-2007 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Broncos dont suck, they rock!

vCash
    you gotta love how original the oakland fans are huh?

vCash
    Raidernation has no life, and nothing to talk about except how they are going to lose every game next year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by diehard'sotafan View Post
    you gotta love how original the oakland fans are huh?
    yeah

vCash

30 year bronco fan

I say thirty year bronco fan because I'm thirty. I have only cheered truthfully for one NFL team and that is the Denver Broncos. I remember back to the early to mid eightys when Elway was just starting. Some of my favorite all time games where those Broncos Browns games in the AFC conf title. After foot ball my teams are more spread out. Love the Utah Jazz, and Love the NY Mets. Also an Avalanche fan.

vCash

raiders fans

every single one of my best friends through my life have been raiders fans. I've never lived in California, I've lived everywhere but. I think it is a cruel sick joke someone is playing on me. I guess the joke is really on all my friends that are raider fans though.

vCash
    Yet another die-hard fan checking in here. Been a Broncos fan since I can remember. I think it was Super Bowl XXI when Phil (my son is gay and I'm OK) Simms wreaked havoc on our beloved boys. I was just a youngin attending my Dad's superbowl party and was wearing my favorite orange sweater. Honestly that's how it all started. One of his friends asked me who I was cheering for and I looked at the TV and said "The Orange Team". Ever since I have been following them as a TRUE BRONCO FAN, with class and spirit. Unlike some members of other AFC West fanbases, I refuse to lower myself to name calling. Well, except for the Simms comment, but he's retired so it's cool. I look forward to exchanging views and opinions with you gentlemen this upcoming season.

I also cheer for the Phoenix Coyotes, THE Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Chelsea FC and my rec league soccer team.

GO BRONCOS.

vCash
    Welcome to the Broncos forum, always good to have more people

vCash

Why i'm a Broncos fan

I have been a Broncos fan since 87. I just went with the team because of my favorite color orange. And i just followed the team since. And what a team i chose. I mean the fans the players the history behind this team I LOVE IT! I also root for the Chisox back when Jack McDowell was there. And root the New York Knicks i'm from the Jersey area and i go see them every time i get a chance even thou they suck but i still like them.

GO BRONCOS!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast