Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Been a broncos fan my whole life. I never change my teams, and I hate people who do. I've been die hard since I can remember........first game I ever saw was when I was 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    Been a broncos fan my whole life. I never change my teams, and I hate people who do. I've been die hard since I can remember........first game I ever saw was when I was 3.
    Cool, im glad you signed up, everybody be nice to him, i was talking to him and he was cool enough to come over here from BroncosFreak. Im glad that you signed up, i really want this forum to be active, and the more people we have the more active it can be.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    not a problem dude.......forum looks cool to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    not a problem dude.......forum looks cool to me.
    Good its great to have more Broncos fans.

vCash
    We have had a few new Broncos fans sign up in the last few days, so i would like to welcome ibleedblue&oran and Champ# 24. I hope you all stay active and enjoy the forum.

vCash
    Well I guess I would like to introduce myself as who I am in the world of sports. I have always been I diehard Broncos fan even when I was five during the heartbreaking 1996 season. Some of my favorite Broncos of all-time are Eddy-Mac#87 Shannon Sharpe#84 The Rod Smith#80 John Elway#7 Steve Atwater. My favorites of today's squad is Champ#24 Javon#84 Rod Smith#80 Al Wilson#56 D.J. Williams#55 John Lynch#47 Tatum Bell#26. I also like the Detroit Tigers and have been to a few of their games. I had not always been a fan of the Tigers till early on this year when I stopped watching the Giants. I also like the Sac-town Kings and always will. Don't watch golf, tennis, hockey, or nascar.

vCash
    Welcome, Champ#24... good to see another Broncos fan here!

I have always been I diehard Broncos fan even when I was five during the heartbreaking 1996 season.
    Well now I sure feel old. I was 5 when the Broncos lost their FIRST superbowl in 1977 to the Cowboys... I don't remember the game itself, but I remember the loss and the collection of Orange Crush soda cans I had w/ all the pictures and profiles of the Orange Crush Defense on them (including Lyle Alzado, who was my favorite!)
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ#24 View Post
    Well I guess I would like to introduce myself as who I am in the world of sports. I have always been I diehard Broncos fan even when I was five during the heartbreaking 1996 season. Some of my favorite Broncos of all-time are Eddy-Mac#87 Shannon Sharpe#84 The Rod Smith#80 John Elway#7 Steve Atwater. My favorites of today's squad is Champ#24 Javon#84 Rod Smith#80 Al Wilson#56 D.J. Williams#55 John Lynch#47 Tatum Bell#26. I also like the Detroit Tigers and have been to a few of their games. I had not always been a fan of the Tigers till early on this year when I stopped watching the Giants. I also like the Sac-town Kings and always will. Don't watch golf, tennis, hockey, or nascar.
    Welcome, as i said before if you need anything just PM me, or IM me on mostly the weekends at the same name.

vCash
    broncos fan right here been once since i was about 6 or 7

vCash
    Wow, by my count one more joiner on the Broncos fan roll call and we'll be in double digits

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Wow nice, i cant wait until we have a whole group of us. 9 is a nice number, but lets try and make it even bigger, if you all have a friend who is a Broncos fan try and get them to check the site out, but dont go spamming sites and stuff.

vCash
    There has been a big spike in activity for a lot of NFL teams... Great to see more Broncos fans. We have come a long way from just me and BRAVEKID. Hope you guys stick around and are active.

vCash
    Yea we have, and Produkt i love the bottom of your sig.

vCash
    I would like to welcome another Bronco fan who signed up yesterday, Broncomand. So everyone when you see this welcome him. Hope you stick around the site. If you need anything just feel free to ask.

vCash
    Welcome, broncomand... kick back and put your feet up, we're all just chillin' here...

Atheists Of PSD

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast