Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Broncos Fan Check-In

Alright since we are getting bigger i wanted to make this because i hope it will help keep track of who are the Broncos Fans. So essentially just tell us why you are a Broncos fan, what other sports teams you root for, like i root for the Red Sox. Other interests, stuff like that. Well you know how it works.

Well i started rooting for the Broncos actually the year before the superbowl runs, so i have always thought i was good for the Broncos. I have a couple of cousins from Denver which got me really interested in the amazing John Elway. I was made the Broncos Team Manager because i am a Broncos fan and i wanted to increase the flow here. I also root for the Red Sox because my grandparents are from the area where the Sox used to have a minor league team and they would watch all the time, and he went to North Eastern. I have rooted for the Sox ever since i went to a game at the age of 8 and saw the amazing spirit the fans displayed. Another team i root for is VT because i like Beamer ball and i am from Virginia, the only team i root for because i life there.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    Obviously I am a Cowboy fan 1st and a Broncos fan 2nd. Been a Cowboy fan since I was 5. I actually used to hate the Broncos until a few years ago and then for some reason I started liking them. Regardless of my feelings towards them I have followed them for 12 years. It's cool becasue I get to see the players from the glory days around the city. I see Ed Mcaffery all the time, his son and my brother are the same age and always play each other in sports, also seen Elway, Rod Smith, and Bill Romanowski. Other than football I like lacrosse and cheer for the Mammoth and Outlaws. I dont follow any other sports but I will watch basketball, hockey, and soccer on occasion. Hate Baseball.

vCash
    Man Ed is the man. You see him all the time. That is awesome, the lesser known of the 2 WRs of the Broncos best teams. He is part of my AOL name dbroncos78087

vCash
    I've been a Bronco fan since 94, when I was introduced to football by my older brother. He had lived in Washington and Denver and was a 75-25 fan for Denver and the Seahawks. He has since moved back to Washington and become 90% Seahawks fan, leaving me as a diehard Bronco fan.

I live in Los Angeles and love it because there are so many Raider fans. I go over to our friends house (He has a bar in the back) and all his Raider fan friends and family are over and I come all dressed up in Bronco stuff and it's great fun!

I am also interested in Herpetology, reptiles of all sorts breeding and caring for, I go to school full-time majoring in accounting and working full time too.

That about sums me up!

GO BRONCOS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boybronco View Post
    I've been a Bronco fan since 94, when I was introduced to football by my older brother. He had lived in Washington and Denver and was a 75-25 fan for Denver and the Seahawks. He has since moved back to Washington and become 90% Seahawks fan, leaving me as a diehard Bronco fan.

I live in Los Angeles and love it because there are so many Raider fans. I go over to our friends house (He has a bar in the back) and all his Raider fan friends and family are over and I come all dressed up in Bronco stuff and it's great fun!

I am also interested in Herpetology, reptiles of all sorts breeding and caring for, I go to school full-time majoring in accounting and working full time too.

That about sums me up!

GO BRONCOS!!!
    Welcome, i dont think that i have seen you a lot here, well as i said i am the Broncos TM i have kind of mod powers here. Try and get people to come here, and have fun and avoid fighting with the other teams fans (StlFan10). Just as i said keep it calm, and have fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brsox2445 View Post
    Welcome, i dont think that i have seen you a lot here, well as i said i am the Broncos TM i have kind of mod powers here. Try and get people to come here, and have fun and avoid fighting with the other teams fans (StlFan10). Just as i said keep it calm, and have fun.
    Except the Raider and Chief fans. Give em hell!

vCash

Name Change

Time for me to check back in one more time just to let everyone know (although most will probably figure it out anyhow) that my member name is no longer JesusBong, it is now:

DenButsu

And it won't be changing again.
    I blog basketball at Roundball Mining Company///Twitter: @denbutsu

Atheists Of PSD

vCash
    Man JesusBong was such an awesome name, but as long as you a Broncos fan it doesnt matter what your name is.

vCash
    Been a broncos fan my whole life. I never change my teams, and I hate people who do. I've been die hard since I can remember........first game I ever saw was when I was 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Italianmobstr7 View Post
    Been a broncos fan my whole life. I never change my teams, and I hate people who do. I've been die hard since I can remember........first game I ever saw was when I was 3.
    Cool, im glad you signed up, everybody be nice to him, i was talking to him and he was cool enough to come over here from BroncosFreak. Im glad that you signed up, i really want this forum to be active, and the more people we have the more active it can be.

vCash
    not a problem dude.......forum looks cool to me.

vCash
    There has been a big spike in activity for a lot of NFL teams... Great to see more Broncos fans. We have come a long way from just me and BRAVEKID. Hope you guys stick around and are active.

vCash
    Yea we have, and Produkt i love the bottom of your sig.

vCash
    I would like to welcome another Bronco fan who signed up yesterday, Broncomand. So everyone when you see this welcome him. Hope you stick around the site. If you need anything just feel free to ask.

vCash

30 year bronco fan

I say thirty year bronco fan because I'm thirty. I have only cheered truthfully for one NFL team and that is the Denver Broncos. I remember back to the early to mid eightys when Elway was just starting. Some of my favorite all time games where those Broncos Browns games in the AFC conf title. After foot ball my teams are more spread out. Love the Utah Jazz, and Love the NY Mets. Also an Avalanche fan.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast