Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Week 6: Denver Broncos (5-0) @ Cleveland Browns (2-3) 10/18 1:00 PM ET CBS

DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    CLEVELAND BROWNS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

October 18th
    1:00 PM ET

Give us something before the bye offense. Can't go a 3rd game without scoring an offensive TD.

It's a shame because, apparently, Juwuan Thompson was set to get more snaps (whether it be FB/RB)...those RB screens are always there....the 1 time we did it...thompson took it for 16 yards.

C.J is not the same (completely lost his acceleration), Hillman will be effective in the stretch zone...but needs a mobile QB to get the most out of that, Thompson looks to be our best bet in being the all-around Moreno type back...but he's ****in hurt all the time.

Highly doubt we give a look to Bibbs.

Ty back at practice..with the interior gelling better...maybe we'll see better production from him.

I think we lose this one 12-9. If the defense can score well win 16-9.

Think this is the week the Broncos offense gets rolling.. It wont be perfect but better.. we have the advantages in every aspect of the game. broncos defense should get 5 sacks in this one... I see a 27-10 game.. Browns will struggle to move the ball. Manning throws 2 tds and we rush for 115 combined between the RBS

Sports fans check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7...ONEiygcjbfyUHQ for nfl and sports videos

Lets go offense

Mathis hasn't practiced in 3 days, so sounds like Garcia could see a good chunk of time. If Sambrailo plays, Kubiak says it'll be on a platoon basis as he's not ready to play the full game.

Bibbs is also expected to be called up today, but still waiting on confirmation of that. I seem to say this a lot with Bibbs, but I think he can make a nice impact in the scheme.

I guess Mathis is a game time decision and Sambrailo now officially out.

Browns secondary going to miss 2 players and their run defense has been bad, so if they were going to break out, you think Sunday would be a great opportunity. It's going to be in the high 40s and 15+ winds though, so that could play a factor in the passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I guess Mathis is a game time decision and Sambrailo now officially out.

Browns secondary going to miss 2 players and their run defense has been bad, so if they were going to break out, you think Sunday would be a great opportunity. It's going to be in the high 40s and 15+ winds though, so that could play a factor in the passing game.
    This could all but eliminate our passing game. Defense + McManus may have to be enough. I fear we take our first L on Sunday

I wouldn't exactly be shocked if we took an L..considering how poor this offense has played...but I'll admit I'd be a bit disappointed.

If we can take wins at arrowhead and at Detriot...we can take a win at Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I wouldn't exactly be shocked if we took an L..considering how poor this offense has played...but I'll admit I'd be a bit disappointed.

If we can take wins at arrowhead and at Detriot...we can take a win at Cleveland.
    Our offense is terrible, but if we take our first loss to a Hoyer lead team, will be so pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Our offense is terrible, but if we take our first loss to a Hoyer lead team, will be so pissed.
    Good thing we aren't playing the Texans than.....

Manning's thrown in 15mph wind a lot through his career. This is still the Browns without Joe Haden, and no offense. I truly doubt McCown has another game like last week ever.

Maybe this will be the week our offense gets it together.

it would be great if our run game could show something this week since they are the 2nd worst team at defending it. truly if we can't run this week, we are in some serious trouble.

It'll be nice to watch our defense ship McCown on a train back to reality. I expect three turnovers from the career backup. Offensively we need to sustain drives, and capitalize on the good field position our defense will give. Denver wins, 23-13.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast