Week 8: Green Bay Packers (6-0) @ Denver Broncos (6-0) 11/1 8:30 PM ET NBC

GREEN BAY PACKERS
    vs.
    DENVER BRONCOS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

November 1st
    8:30 PM ET

vCash
    Prime time Sunday night. Don't lay a ****in egg offense.

Packers have looked pedestrian the last 3 weeks on offense(17,24,27 points),their defense has been playing well tho.

vCash
    All eyes are going to be on Peyton but the matchup everyone actually wants to see is the best in the business in Rodgers vs the Orange Crush 2.0.

The defense is going to be amped b/c they don't feel they are respected..and the magnitude of the opponent.

We're drawing these top opponents at home...got to take advantage of that.

vCash
    I'm not very confident in this game. If our offense doesn't show up, this will be over fast.

We need Manning to take care of the ball if we stand a chance. Any turnovers from him, and it's a loss imo.

I love our defense and the aggressiveness, but Rodgers feasts on over aggressive defenses. His hard count alone will most likely cause us to jump offsides a few times, and Rodgers always bombs it when someone jumps. We also won't be gifted a defensive td during this game.

Bottom line. If we play like we have the first six weeks, we will lose this game by multiple scores. If our offense had a breakthrough during the bye week, and shows it can handle being in a dogfight, we will win. This is a game where our offense can't hope our defense bails them out. It just doesn't happen with Rodgers on the other side.

vCash
    I feel like this is the biggest game of the season for the Broncos. People are still saying the defense isnt as good as the stats b/c of who we played. Now we shut down the Packers to under 21 points they will get the respect. Manning cannot throw any picks this game or we are done and we need to run for at least 150 in this game. This is a tough test, but we should be healthy and ready to go in this one. Hope for a epic game

Sports fans check out my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX7...ONEiygcjbfyUHQ for nfl and sports videos

vCash
    Both teams undefeated coming off a bye week, gunna be a good one. Hopefully no injuries either, i know we definitely can't afford anymore. Hopefully we get Adams, Montgomery back and Lacy got healthy over the bye week cause we are going to need all of our weapons vs the Broncos D. Going to be a great game and can't wait!

vCash
    The biggest game of the season is going to be the Pats game (for obvious reasons) but up to this point...yes it's the biggest game of the season.

It's a statement game really. The Broncos are easily the worst of the undefeated...there is a good amount of folks that don't even include them in the top 5 best teams.

They do give props to the defense but are waiting before they can pass judgement because of the opponents...and most are essentially done with Peyton.

Break out Juwuan Thompson...apparently, before he got injured, the bronco staff was set to get him more involved in the offense. I see Juwuan as Knowshown Moreno 2.0. He can help.

vCash
    Also what are we going to do on the o-line?? Apparently all guys practiced and Ty is good to go. Is he slipping back in to start at LT?? We keeping Harris there? Are we going with a Ty/Harris combo?? Is Polumbus involved in that too? Did Schofield show enough to keep starting at RT?

Just when you think the o-line has got a decent mesh...more players are involved.

vCash
    I think Kubiak said today that Sambrailo will be the starter if he's healthy, but I was reading that he may not be quite ready yet. I was listening to the radio a little bit today and heard them talking that they say Scholfield will keep the job if/when everyone is healthy. I don't know if that part is just speculation or if there's more to it though. I've been about as tough on Schofield as anyone on here, but there's no question the line has gotten noticeably better the last few games and I don't think it's a complete coincidence that it's happened as Schofield began to play.
    Last edited by Mudvayne91; 10-26-2015 at 09:22 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    I think Kubiak said today that Sambrailo will be the starter if he's healthy, but I was reading that he may not be quite ready yet. I was listening to the radio a little bit today and heard them talking that they say Scholfield will keep the job if/when everyone is healthy. I don't know if that part is just speculation or if there's more to it though. I've been about as tough on Schofield as anyone on here, but there's no question the line has gotten noticeably better the last few games and I don't think it's a complete coincidence that it's happened as Schofield began to play.
    Schofield has been pretty solid after that first start. Nit bad at all for a guy in his first few starts. I think if he keeps developing we have our right tackle for years to come. Max Garcia is coming for Mathis spot as well so left guard could very well be locked up for years to come along with Vasquez who just needs to be healthy. Sambrello is back this week. Kubiak said depending on how a full week of practice goes will determine if hell be limited somewhat on game day because if you cant play through contact in practice your mot going to be able to play the whole game with it. But he is going to start. I like the potential our oline has and the age being so young makes me optimistic that when brock takes over next year hell have a group of good olinemen and weapons at skill positions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Also what are we going to do on the o-line?? Apparently all guys practiced and Ty is good to go. Is he slipping back in to start at LT?? We keeping Harris there? Are we going with a Ty/Harris combo?? Is Polumbus involved in that too? Did Schofield show enough to keep starting at RT?

Just when you think the o-line has got a decent mesh...more players are involved.
    Max and schofield are the only new guys in the mix. Ryan harris is a backup. Sambrello garcia and schofield,if they all pan out boats well for,our future. Doesn't surprise me to see max getting reps. He has the talent.

vCash
    Am I the only one who is not excited that Ty will be starting again? He has been utterly useless imo. We knew he was going to struggle pass blocking, but he hasn't been able to run block either.

I'm probably being biased here because I didn't like the pick in the first place, and it doesn't help that he's from CSU. I just think that our line was doing some good things before the bye, and he could **** that chemistry up.

vCash
    Bring on the *** whooping.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    Im pretty nervous over Ty as well, his leash needs to be pretty damn short on Sunday.

vCash
    I don't think Sambrailo was noticeably worse than most of the line when he was in. Not exactly a ringing endorsement considering everyone basically played like crap most of the time. The line has looked much better since he's been out though. Could be a variety of reasons, but I did notice some rotations going on. Some by necessity and some to keep players fresh. Both Harris and Polumbus did better than I expected. I wouldn't mind seeing Sambrailo rotating some, but I think he shouldn't be benched totally.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast