Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,650
    vCash
    1500

    Week 6 Pac 10 Game Thread and Predictions

    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9

    3:30 PM UCLA @ California

    5:00 PM #3 Oregon @ Washington State

    6:00 PM Oregon State @ #9 Arizona

    8:00 PM USC @ #16 Stanford

    10:00 PM Arizona State @ Washington

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,772
    vCash
    1500
    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9

    3:30 PM UCLA @ California

    5:00 PM #3 Oregon @ Washington State

    6:00 PM Oregon State @ #9 Arizona

    8:00 PM USC @ #16 Stanford

    10:00 PM Arizona State @ Washington
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,677
    vCash
    1000
    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9

    3:30 PM UCLA @ California

    5:00 PM #3 Oregon @ Washington State

    6:00 PM Oregon State @ #9 Arizona

    8:00 PM USC @ #16 Stanford

    10:00 PM Arizona State @ Washington
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    20,437
    vCash
    1500
    SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9

    3:30 PM UCLA @ California

    5:00 PM #3 Oregon @ Washington State

    6:00 PM Oregon State @ #9 Arizona

    8:00 PM USC @ #16 Stanford

    10:00 PM Arizona State @ Washington

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,772
    vCash
    1500
    Oregon St. and Arizona is going to be a great game.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    1,956
    vCash
    1500
    About to head over to the OSU-UOFA game.... gonna be intense, cant wait!


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    I did see a few Oregon State fans at the airport yesterday, a lot more than Cal 2 weeks ago. I think Arizona will win this rather easily.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eugene, OR
    Posts
    19,772
    vCash
    1500
    Thomas and James are banged up..
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,813
    vCash
    1500
    James Rodgers..... damn. Looked like an LCL the way his knee moved. Either way OSU's offense hasn't missed a beat minus that last drive. Katz threw off his back foot into triple coverage. He was just trying to make something happen and force the issue. Oops.

    First INT of the year, though, what, five games into the season? Pretty damn good for a first year starter.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ElFuturoDeESPN View Post
    James Rodgers..... damn. Looked like an LCL the way his knee moved. Either way OSU's offense hasn't missed a beat minus that last drive. Katz threw off his back foot into triple coverage. He was just trying to make something happen and force the issue. Oops.

    First INT of the year, though, what, five games into the season? Pretty damn good for a first year starter.
    I didn't realize he had no interceptions before today, that is pretty impressive.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,587
    vCash
    1500
    Oregon State upsets #9 Arizona!
    Portland Trail Blazers | New Orleans Saints

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SF25 View Post
    Oregon State upsets #9 Arizona!
    The missed FG in the 1st half really came back to haunt Arizona in this one.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    By the Beach, CA
    Posts
    4,945
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    The missed FG in the 1st half really came back to haunt Arizona in this one.
    Oregon State missed 2 extra points and had 2 James Rogers TD's called back (one wrongfully overturned via replay) The other a questionable reciever down feild call (the WR was 2 yards from the line of scrimmage , which is well with in the blocking bubble that even offensive linemen get.)

    The Game shouldn't have even been that close.
    Angels::
    Lakers:
    Rams:::
    OSU Beavers (Football):

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    4,969
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh prince View Post
    Oregon State missed 2 extra points and had 2 James Rogers TD's called back (one wrongfully overturned via replay) The other a questionable reciever down feild call (the WR was 2 yards from the line of scrimmage , which is well with in the blocking bubble that even offensive linemen get.)

    The Game shouldn't have even been that close.
    You must be talking about the illegal formation Oregon State got caught using that nullified the TD, and unfortunately Rodgers was hurt on the play.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,650
    vCash
    1500
    Wish Miami could have taken advantage of Zona's loss...unless they turn things around quick, doesn't look like that's gonna happen. :\

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •