Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by td0tsfinest View Post
    Iverson to Denver comes to mind. Philly sucked for awhile.

Surprised no one has mentioned Garnett.
    The Garnett trade is on the downside of Garnett's career, and, they really were not much of team with him.

To me, nothing is in the same level as the Kareem trade to the Lakers. It killed the Bucks and made the Lakers with a decade and a half left to go in his career.
    Here is the question of the day, does anyone think that wealthy people should pay a lower percentage of their income to taxes than middle class people? Don't argue tax brackets, just a simple question. Do you think someone earning 46 million dollars should pay a lower percentage of their income than say someone earning sixty thousand?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragun View Post
    vince carter for mourning (bought-out), eric williams, aaron williams and 2 1st round picks (one was joey graham i believe but dont remember the other one).
    Wasn't a great trade for Rapts because they took Joey Graham instead of Danny Granger.

Wasn't a great trade for Nets because they got Vince. Woof!!!
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    OK, it's two superstars to be for a bum, does that count?

The Celts traded the #1 pick (turned out to be Joe Barry Carrol) for the #3 pick and Robert Parish. The #3 pick was Kevin McHale. Two HOF'ers for a soft bum? Ouch.

6/27/09: “We expect [Rondo] to play by the rules and be a leader as a point guard. We need him to be more of a leader,” Ainge said. “There were just a couple situations where he was late this year, I don’t know if he was sitting in his car, but showed up late and the rest of the team was there. We have team rules and you have to be on time. He was fined for being late, he said he was stuck in traffic, and it’s just unacceptable.”

Some jerks never learn.....

vCash
    If you count Billups as a superstar then that one really stands out for me in recent memory.

KG is another good one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Russollini View Post
    Shaq!!!!!
    What about Shaq?
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    What about Shaq?
    The Trade that sent him to The Suns....Although the Matrix did little in Miami, it killed the suns and I think lead to there current state. The second worst trade was him to the Cavs! They did it for Bron Bron. The players were nothing special, but it killed there team, and might have destroyed their only chance for a ring for years to come.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by td0tsfinest View Post
    Iverson to Denver comes to mind. Philly sucked for awhile.

Surprised no one has mentioned Garnett.
    I think thats cause Minny wasn't much with him anyways.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Didn't Kareem want to be traded though? He won the 'ship for the Bucks but then I thought he was looking to play in a bigger market. I'm not sure, that was WAY before I was born.
    A message to Lebron haters

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24
    I wasted too much of my time rooting against other superstars, and started the LeBron era hating him too. I'm glad I got over this, because I think he is unlike anything the game has ever seen...and to be robbed of enjoying that because I hate his greatness would be awful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSTON617 View Post
    id say hornets trading kobe i dont think it counts cuz it was a draft trade but they sucked since
    The 96-97 (58-24)and 97-98 (51-31) years were both pretty successful for the Hornets. They hit a wall in 99, but ended up getting Baron Davis and began to compete again. The injuries to Davis and a few bad moves hurt them, but all in all they were a solid franchise right after, and for years following, the Kobe draft day trade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cabernetluver View Post
    The Garnett trade is on the downside of Garnett's career, and, they really were not much of team with him.

To me, nothing is in the same level as the Kareem trade to the Lakers. It killed the Bucks and made the Lakers with a decade and a half left to go in his career.
    I disagree, they were in contention for at least a playoff spot every year. and after he was traded, boston won a championship, has been to 2 nba finals, and he's still good for a double double jus bout every nite.

vCash
    A.I to the nuggets, wish he neva left Philly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Russollini View Post
    The Trade that sent him to The Suns....Although the Matrix did little in Miami, it killed the suns and I think lead to there current state. The second worst trade was him to the Cavs! They did it for Bron Bron. The players were nothing special, but it killed there team, and might have destroyed their only chance for a ring for years to come.
    You mean making it to the WCF last year? You have no idea what you are talking about.
    The Biggest Losers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I think thats cause Minny wasn't much with him anyways.
    Can we please stop saying Minny? Not sure where that originated, but it's really freakin annoying.

vCash
    i know billups leaving really hurt us we havent got it together since!!

vCash
    gasol anyone?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast