Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    vCash
    Alex Friesen is putting up very nice numbers in the OHL. A 6th round pick with maybe an NHL future. He put up 20+ goals each of the past 2 OHL seasons and he is very close again. Perhaps he is a prospect we should keep an eye on.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I was looking at Alex Friesen's stats again. His season has gone just as well as it looked like it would when I made the above post a couple months ago.

09-10: 60 GP, 23 G, 60 P, +18
    10-11: 60 GP, 26 G, 66 P, +29
    11-12: 61 GP, 24 G, 69 P, +38 (Still some games left in their season)

He seems to be improving every season. He is a little small, but seems like a pretty solid player. Also has the A on his jersey which shows he probably has some leadership skills. Also, his point totals are 4th on a team that has some big names such as Dougie Hamilton, Ryan Strome, Brett Ritchie, Jamie Oleksiak, and Brock Beukeboom, all of whom were 1st or 2nd round picks except Beukeboom who was an early 3rd. You guys think he could turn into something good?
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I was looking at Alex Friesen's stats again. His season has gone just as well as it looked like it would when I made the above post a couple months ago.

09-10: 60 GP, 23 G, 60 P, +18
    10-11: 60 GP, 26 G, 66 P, +29
    11-12: 61 GP, 24 G, 69 P, +38 (Still some games left in their season)

He seems to be improving every season. He is a little small, but seems like a pretty solid player. Also has the A on his jersey which shows he probably has some leadership skills. Also, his point totals are 4th on a team that has some big names such as Dougie Hamilton, Ryan Strome, Brett Ritchie, Jamie Oleksiak, and Brock Beukeboom, all of whom were 1st or 2nd round picks except Beukeboom who was an early 3rd. You guys think he could turn into something good?
    Thanks for this. I haven't read much on the prospects for Vancouver other than following Schroeder.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Connauton has a legitamate shot to be BETTER Than Edler. Schroeder is a good forward to have. But you are right, our farm isn't as strong as it could be. But, our core players are signed long term, so there really isn't a big urgency to have our young prospects turn into nhl stars.
    He has a good game. Get rid of Ballard already please. lol.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Jensen with the hat-trick tonight. First of his pro career.

vCash
    I'd call him up and play him with the Sedins.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Any offense helps at this point. I don't disagree. Call up Schroeder too.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456