Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Daniel will not play this series

I've been told not only will Daniel Sedin not travel to LA for Games 3 and 4- he will not be available at all in this series
    https://twitter.com/#!/reidder/statu...00531501428738

Reliable source.

So much for Gillis saying he'll be ready for game 1 and AV saying he didn't suffer a set back.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I said it before the playoffs. My source has told me it was a really bad concussion. This could be deviststing to the Canucks long term.

vCash
    Knew it.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Did you guys see the clip on the news of Daniel going through a passing drill and misjudging every pass? Stunning to watch a player famous for puck control to have his eye-hand coordination be off by so much.

vCash
    I'm personally dealing with post concussion right now. I've been on and off work for three weeks. Every time I try and push myself I get severe migraines and I just hit my head on my roof. Although it is number five for me. I would be surprised if he comes back even round three. Kieth is a real piece of ****. Also how is 5 games equivalent to Bitz getting two playoff games. I'm honestly getting to the point of not wanting to watch sometimes because of the biased NHL headquarters. I feel like it is not fair play across the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pfeifer View Post
    I'm personally dealing with post concussion right now. I've been on and off work for three weeks. Every time I try and push myself I get severe migraines and I just hit my head on my roof. Although it is number five for me. I would be surprised if he comes back even round three. Kieth is a real piece of ****. Also how is 5 games equivalent to Bitz getting two playoff games. I'm honestly getting to the point of not wanting to watch sometimes because of the biased NHL headquarters. I feel like it is not fair play across the board.
    That's rough man. Concussions are really hard to work through. I had a serious one in 2008 where I ended up in the hospital with complete short term memory loss for 12 hours. Don't remember a thing but my family tells me I said the same **** again and again and again. I still have some short term memory issues from it and that was my second concussion. I can imagine what 5 would be like.

And no doubt, Daniel is probably out for the next few weeks.

My solution to intentional headshots:

If Shanahan IS acknowledging the relationship between the shot and the injury, then the penalty should be X number of games PLUS the perpetrator sits until the victim returns to action. So that means Keith would be out still with no prognosis on his return from suspension.

If you're serious about headshots, give the players a serious deterrent. I guarantee that approach would make players think before hammering someone's head.

vCash
    I really miss Daniel so much right now.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Daniel flew out to LA. Will practice with team tomorrow.

vCash
    I knew he'd be magically cleared after falling behind 3-0. It would be just ******** to play him. One head shot and his career could be finished.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    God I hope he can play.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I knew he'd be magically cleared after falling behind 3-0. It would be just ******** to play him. One head shot and his career could be finished.
    Sit game 4. Long break between 4 and 5. If there is a game 5 let him play, crowd will be rocking could sway the series.

All if we win game 4 and he's ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post
    Sit game 4. Long break between 4 and 5. If there is a game 5 let him play, crowd will be rocking could sway the series.

I can live with this. Just don't want him to be pressured into playing this game.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carson005 View Post

That's a good point. What's the break if it goes to game 5? It's 5 days right? That would be a nice amount of time to get this team ready and get Daniel back into action. I believe we can win game 4 and I still refuse to believe we are done.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash

Daniel will not play this series

That break is definitely something for the players to fight for. I definitely want success for them even though I think the team is seriously flawed.

I'd like to see Daniel get a chance to contribute. This has to be hell for him.

vCash
    Daniel is eyeing a game 4 return. Jeez, these guys just don't ever sit back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast