* Taylor Matson, C
    * Stefan Schneider, C
    * Aaron Volpatti, LW
    * Eric Walsky, C
    * Sean Zimmerman, D

Graduated

* Jannik Hansen, RW
    http://www.hockeysfuture.com/teams/vancouver_canucks

I've enjoyed this thread the past couple years and it's time to bring it back. All news relating to our prospects and the Manitoba Moose should go in here, unless it's significant enough to get its own thread.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Do you guys wanna try adopt a prospect?

vCash
    Surprised to see Sauve that low on the list. I would have put him as a top 5 probably. Dude has mad potential. Also Sweatt seems a little low on the list. Can we all agree that Sawyer Hannay has an awesome name?

Carson, what is the adopt a prospect?
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I view Connauton ahead of Rodin but they are close for 3 and 4. If we adopt a prospect Hodgson is MINE!

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Shirokov is way too high

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    Surprised to see Sauve that low on the list. I would have put him as a top 5 probably. Dude has mad potential. Also Sweatt seems a little low on the list. Can we all agree that Sawyer Hannay has an awesome name?

Carson, what is the adopt a prospect?
    Basically we'd do a draft and we'd each get a few prospects and we'd keep everyone updated on how they're doing and stuff.

vCash
    It works really well if we could get like 5-6 people to get in on this. So then we each get 2 or 3. 10-15 players should be enough.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Count me in.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I didn't know where else to post this so I am posting it here. If anyone is interested, I have been really bored so I looked up like all our prospects on facebook and to my surprise a lot are on facebook and have real facebook pages for themselves. I am already friends with Steven Anthony and sent out requests to a bunch of others including, Kevin Connauton, Sawyer Hannay, Kellan Tochkin, Alex Friesen, Taylor Matson, Victor Oreskovich, Yann Sauve, and a few others. I dunno why but I think it would be awesome to be friends with Canucks prospects. Just letting you all know if you are interested.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I just talked to Sawyer Hannay on facebook chat!!!! Yay!!!!!!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I stopped caring about FB after kes accepted the friend invite. When that happend my facebook life was complete.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Well if Kes ever talks to me on facebook I would be excited. For now I am talking to the future Nucks!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    BJFD u need to recruit some people u know to this site.

Tell Hannay to check it out.

#3in5

<3

vCash
    Haha I doubt a Canucks prospect would join the site. I did tell him I am one of many Canuck fans cheering for him. He just signed off I think anyways. By which I mean I signed off and am too lazy to go back on.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    damn too bad. Hopefully CDC will die of stupidity.

#3in5

<3

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast