Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Calls that AREN'T bad?

Were you watching the game? Take off your clemson glasses and try to watch this game objectively. There were piss poor calls for both teams, and I even admitted so on the PI call early in the game on Byrd (or AJ..idk). The only call that I was really "whining" about was the muffed punt because it was probably the stupidest **** I've ever seen.

I knew you were being sarcastic in the previous post...because everything you post seems to be sarcastic, and douchey.
    The muffed punt was fair, you can't be up a guy's *** like that when he calls for a fair catch. You have to give him room to catch, which Storm Johnson didn't do. You whined about Harper's "fumble" too. Why don't you take your "Miami glasses" off and realize that it wasn't that bad, but you just didn't get enough calls going your way to satisfy you. See? That's a ******** thing to say in a game where you're cheering for a team involved. You can't honestly tell me that you're completely objective.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    The muffed punt was fair, you can't be up a guy's *** like that when he calls for a fair catch. You have to give him room to catch, which Storm Johnson didn't do. You whined about Harper's "fumble" too. Why don't you take your "Miami glasses" off and realize that it wasn't that bad, but you just didn't get enough calls going your way to satisfy you. See? That's a ******** thing to say in a game where you're cheering for a team involved. You can't honestly tell me that you're completely objective.
    The only reason I thought it was a fumble is because the replay guys weren't showing the whole play...I made that post when they were showing Harper fumbling, then Buchanan on top of it. After watching it, it was the right call, but I was just pissed that the replay officials didn't review it from the booth, and Shannon wasted a timeout to challenge.

You're right, I'm not completely objective...I was obviously paying more attention to the calls against Miami, but I did recognize a few bad calls in Miami's favor, and I included that in my reason why officiating was awful. Bad calls for both sides. It just seemed as though more were against the Canes, to me.

And please, don't try to defend that muffed punt...I'm sure only a Clemson fan could defend that crap. It wasn't even the fact that the fumble got overturned, the call on the field was a fumble. After they reviewed it, not only did they reverse the call, but they added 10 more yards onto it for interference...Streeter gave him room to make the catch, and it bounced out of his hands right into streeters hands. He didn't force it out.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 10-02-2010 at 04:49 PM.

vCash
    NC State up 17-0 on the Hokies. Wow, just how good is the Wolfpack? And, just how bad are the Hokies? If NC State finishes this game as strong as they started it, I see them jumping up the rankings quite a bit. I also see a possible slip for Boise State.

vCash
    The only reason I thought it was a fumble is because the replay guys weren't showing the whole play...I made that post when they were showing Harper fumbling, then Buchanan on top of it. After watching it, it was the right call, but I was just pissed that the replay officials didn't review it from the booth, and Shannon wasted a timeout to challenge.

You're right, I'm not completely objective...I was obviously paying more attention to the calls against Miami, but I did recognize a few bad calls in Miami's favor, and I included that in my reason why officiating was awful. Bad calls for both sides. It just seemed as though more were against the Canes, to me.

And please, don't try to defend that muffed punt...I'm sure only a Clemson fan could defend that crap. It wasn't even the fact that the fumble got overturned, the call on the field was a fumble. After they reviewed it, not only did they reverse the call, but they added 10 more yards onto it for interference...Streeter gave him room to make the catch, and it bounced out of his hands right into streeters hands. He didn't force it out.
    If they were going to reverse it, of course they were going to call the penalty. You can't reverse it and not call a penalty, that doesn't even make sense. Streeter didn't give him room to catch it, he was right in his face.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    If they were going to reverse it, of course they were going to call the penalty. You can't reverse it and not call a penalty, that doesn't even make sense. Streeter didn't give him room to catch it, he was right in his face.
    Ehh, even with that gift from the refs Clemson got their *** kicked. Game over!

vCash
    I was under the assumption that you can't review a play with the intent to look for a penalty.

That's how it works for all other penalties that I am aware of (PI, holding..etc.), so I don't understand how they could do that.

vCash
    Either way, I think we can all agree that Jacory is probably one of the worst starting QB's in college football.

vCash
    Either way, I think we can all agree that Jacory is probably one of the worst starting QB's in college football.
    Hmmm, didn't he throw 4 TD passes today? There are a lot of worse QBs in the nation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    Hmmm, didn't he throw 4 TD passes today? There are a lot of worse QBs in the nation.
    He also could have easily been picked off like 6 times. I credit his 4 TD's mostly to the fact that Hankerson is Jesus.

vCash
    hankerson got 3 of those for jacory because he is a beast
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    NC State up 17-0 on the Hokies. Wow, just how good is the Wolfpack? And, just how bad are the Hokies? If NC State finishes this game as strong as they started it, I see them jumping up the rankings quite a bit. I also see a possible slip for Boise State.
    I think "just how good are the Hokies?" is a better question, considering they came back and won 41-30 and it was at NC State.

vCash
    VT showed some resiliency today, and looked good in the second half, but they have played some awful football for the majority of the season. I don't think NC State is anywhere near as good as advertised either. Wilson crumbled today against a decent defense.

VT is always in it though...I assume they'll be in the chase for the coastal right up to the end.

vCash
    Parker and Harris both looked horrible, so yes.

He also could have easily been picked off like 6 times. I credit his 4 TD's mostly to the fact that Hankerson is Jesus.
    Yeah, Hankerson and blown assignments by Clemson in man coverage are what gave Harris a decent statistical day. Honestly, I can't believe we stuck with man after we blew two assignments for TDs, because no one could stick Hankerson except Gilchrist, who, strangely enough, barely even lined up on him today. I don't understand that why you wouldn't stick your best CB on their best WR when there's a clear cut difference between Gilchrist and the rest of Clemson's CBs and Hankerson and the rest of Miami's WRs. But the most important outcome of this game is how it effected Sammy Watkins. He had Clemson as his clear leader before it. Hopefully he realized how crappy our WRs are (outside of McNeal and Hopkins, of course), and how big of an impact he would make in orange.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    VT showed some resiliency today, and looked good in the second half, but they have played some awful football for the majority of the season. I don't think NC State is anywhere near as good as advertised either. Wilson crumbled today against a decent defense.

VT is always in it though...I assume they'll be in the chase for the coastal right up to the end.
    Decent defense? They gave up more than 500 yards of offense and 30 points.

vCash
    How bad is Chase Rettig's injury?
    COME VISIT THE PSD FITNESS FORUM!!![/B][/CENTER]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast