Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

#24 Oregon State Beavers @ #3 Boise State Broncos

I figured this game deserved a thread. Most likely Boise State's last game vs a ranked opponent this season.

Soon...

vCash
    Pac10 teams dominate against teams from Eastern conferences but struggle against WAC and MWC teams. Still, it wouldn't surprise me to see Oregon State win this game, they always have had a tendency to win games you don't expect them to win.

vCash
    I hope Oregon State and Jacquizz Rodgers pull out the win. Would like to see BSU knocked off, could mean my Utes make things interesting.

vCash
    I hate the Beavers but I'm rooting for them tonight!
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Its been a good day for the Pac-10 so far, a win for OState would make it great.

vCash
    I simply hate that blue field, it's hard to watch a football game on that hideous field. No wonder nobody wants to play in Boise, nobody's fans wanna see that ****! Get a real field!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrat218 View Post
    I simply hate that blue field, it's hard to watch a football game on that hideous field. No wonder nobody wants to play in Boise, nobody's fans wanna see that ****! Get a real field!
    I'm thinking the exact same thing. The Boise jerseys blend right into that turf. I would hate to be an opposing qb. It must be hard to locate a dback out of the corner of your eye.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'm thinking the exact same thing. The Boise jerseys blend right into that turf. I would hate to be an opposing qb. It must be hard to locate a dback out of the corner of your eye.
    I wish the NCAA had the balls to require all football fields be green. I don't think many people outside of Boise like that ugly ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    At the angle the cameras are, I can see why you'd say that, but at eye level the field really doesn't make that big of an impact.

vCash
    Wish Oregon St. had pulled out the win but Boise St. is just really good..Not that anyone didn't know that already
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    Sloppy mistake filled football today. The game was not as close as the score. Happy to win, not happy that we didn't cover the spread.

GameDay this morning was a blast. I showed up at 5:15 this morning and was probably 6 or 7 thousandth in line. Took almost 2 hours to get through the line and inside. I was front row upper deck. Supposedly there were just over 13,000 in attendance.

vCash
    Boise State is such a punk team, I hope they get knocked off soon. Seriously, whats with all the showboating and getting up in players' faces?

vCash
    To all those who say Boise State doesn't belong, I say to you, "Go over in your corner and hide." You want Boise State to play ranked opponents and they do and guess what, they do what they always do, WIN!
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakaroach View Post
    Boise State is such a punk team, I hope they get knocked off soon. Seriously, whats with all the showboating and getting up in players' faces?
    That crap has to stop. Was glad to see that Coach Pete benched that guy. Coach said that would be a "learning experience" for him this week. Wonder how many gassers or extra workouts that means?

As for being a punk team, that isn't BSU and people who follow the team and the coach know it. They are an inspired and aggressive team. They are better than your team, and they know it, your team knows it, but everyone keeps talking down at them. When are they going to learn that the disrespect motivates them? BSU ought to put Mark May on the payroll.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bradyistheman12 View Post
    Wish Oregon St. had pulled out the win but Boise St. is just really good..Not that anyone didn't know that already
    I dont think you have to worry much about Boise St playing for a Nat'l title. The only way they get there is if they're one of only 2 undefeated teams in the nation. Any other team is liable to jump them. For instance, if Bama and Ohio St are both undefeated then they will stay above Boise. However if Oregon is to run the table, I'd be willing to bet they as well jump Boise due to more quality wins (They would have to go though what looks to be a top ranked Stanford and then a common opponent in Oregon St @ Oregon St). Boise needs A LOT of help before they deserve to be in the Nat'l title picture. The only thing they can do is take care of business and hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast