Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 103

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    25

    New Formation that will get us to the SuperBowl!

    since we can't run normally here is another solution

    ...x... (sam Shields or Tramon)
    .x . x (Raji then Quinn Johnson)
    ...x... (Rodgers)
    xxxxx. (offensive line)


    play name: Gravemaker

    why?... because this play will put the other team in a big hole (fast)
    Last edited by cubs354; 09-28-2010 at 07:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    17,632

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    44,579
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    This made me laugh.


    The Battle For P4P Supremacy Is Not Over - Rematch Coming Soon!

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Kovalev/Gonzalez/Rigondeaux/Fury/Ward/Alvarez/Brook/Bradley/Lomachenko


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    25
    we already use that running formation (or did anyways) with two full backs and a running back. this play is blocked by our quick for short distances big man to create the hole, quinn johnson our power horse to widen the hole, and a speed man to zip past it and not look back

  5. 09-28-2010, 07:43 PM
    Reason
    Baiting

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,888
    here's the real formation we need

    TE T G C G T TE
    TE FB TE
    FB
    FB

    (Yeah I know it's twelve guys, but this had to be what Ted had in mind when he kept all TE's and FB's right?


    (It doesn't keep my formatting, what a load of ****)

    Either way it was a FB taking the snap with 2 FBs behind him, 2 TEs on the line and 2 TEs at the wings. lol

    BTW, I'm assuming the OP is about 12 years old if I had to guess. Lol.
    Last edited by Norm; 09-28-2010 at 08:12 PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    29,061
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    here's the real formation we need

    TE T G C G T TE
    TE FB TE
    FB
    FB

    (Yeah I know it's twelve guys, but this had to be what Ted had in mind when he kept all TE's and FB's right?


    (It doesn't keep my formatting, what a load of ****)

    Either way it was a FB taking the snap with 2 FBs behind him, 2 TEs on the line and 2 TEs at the wings. lol

    BTW, I'm assuming the OP is about 12 years old if I had to guess. Lol.
    I still say we try this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,888
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    I still say we try this
    lolol

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,480
    I have a mucher besteest ider evr.

    Insted of hvig Rogerz in 4 CueBee poot Breyeand Boolaga inz at CueBee OMGZ th at will b the best e est ider ever!

    We can clz it da jizzler cuz temz will getz jizzd onz.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Storm View Post
    I have a mucher besteest ider evr.

    Insted of hvig Rogerz in 4 CueBee poot Breyeand Boolaga inz at CueBee OMGZ th at will b the best e est ider ever!

    We can clz it da jizzler cuz temz will getz jizzd onz.
    here it is

    Da Jizzler

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,888
    I don't know I like the Gravemaker better.

    Although I thought you dig graves, not make them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    688
    How about
    TE T G C G T TE WR
    .......T QB T

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,888
    LOL.

    Yeah that might be the safest plan. Finley is open even when he's not open anyways. Just throw it to him every down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,323
    How about we just get a real halfback and pull Colledge from the starting lineup?
    NFC Here we come!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by cooters22 View Post
    How about we just get a real halfback and pull Colledge from the starting lineup?
    Yeah, we need to send colledge packing... or trade him for at least a 10th round draft pick in 2015.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •