Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this Week 6 matchup?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas Cowboys

0 0%
  • Green Bay Packers

3 100.00%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Week 6 GDT: Dallas Cowboys (4-1) at Green Bay Packers (3-1)

Week Six
    @

Sunday, October 16th at 4:25PM EST
    TV: FOX

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Dak Prescott, QB #4 - 1239 Yards / 4 TD 0 INT / 69.0 CMP% / 101.5 QB Rating
    Aaron Rodgers, QB #12 - 876 Yards / 9 TD 3 INT / 56.1 CMP% / 87.7 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Ezekial Elliot, RB #21 - 546 Yards / 109 Carries/ 5.0 YPC / 5 TD
    Eddie Lacy, RB #27 - 295 Yards / 54 Carries/ 5.5 YPC/ 0 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Cole Beasley, WR #11 - 27 Catches / 332 Yards / 1 TD
    Jordy Nelson, WR #87 - 21 Catches / 244 Yards / 5 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Jason Witten, TE #82 - 24 Catches / 232 Yards / 0 TD
    Richard Rodgers, TE #82 - 6 Catches / 62 Yards / 1 TD

Defensive Line

~VS~

Tyrone Crawford, DT #98 - 12(8) Tackles / 2 Sacks / 0 FF
    Mike Daniels, DE #76 - 7(5) Tackles / 1 Sacks / 0 FF

Linebacker

~VS~

Sean Lee, LB #50 - 45(26) Tackles / 0 INT / 1 PDEF
    Nick Perry, OLB #53 - 17(11) Tackles / 4.5 Sacks / 1 PDEF

Defensive Back

~VS~

Barry Church, S #42 - 37(28) Tackles / 1 INT / 2 PDEF
    Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S #21 - 19(16) Tackles / 1 PDEF / 1 FF

Kicker

~VS~

Dan Bailey, K #5 - 8 FGM / 10 FGA / 15 XPM / 15 XPA
    Mason Crosby, K #2 - 7 FGM / 7 FGA / 11 XPM / 11 XPA

Click For Full Regular Season Stats

Should be an interesting game. Will be a good measuring stick for the run defense.

I'd like to see the offense come out like they did in the Lions game with a lot of quick throws and slant stuff. If you can score a couple early it will shift the offense more towards Dak and less toward Elliot.

I want to see our offense put up 30+ pts like we used to when we had the bad defense. Lets get back to blowing people out.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Dak Prescott concerns me. He's been pretty accurate and he can run. Witten could also be a problem as we haven't been great at covering tight ends.

This is a fun matchup. Agree with earlier post that would be nice to jump out to an early 14-0 lead and put the game on Dak and not Elliott. I would think AR could torch this secondary. I see a somewhat high-scoring game. Packers 27, Cowboys 24 or something. Should be a fun game and a good barometer of where this team is at right now. I think Cobb and a 4 or lower WR for Pack could have nice game. Dallas secondary isn't very deep IMO.

First REAL test for our run defense. That's gotta be our main focus. I know Dak has looked pretty good so far but the Cowboys really haven't asked him to push the ball down the field. I'd force him to try and beat us deep before we even think about dropping our safeties deep. Doesn't sound like Dez is going to play so that's good lol.

Its weird seeing a rookie putting up better numbers than Rodgers.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    First REAL test for our run defense. That's gotta be our main focus. I know Dak has looked pretty good so far but the Cowboys really haven't asked him to push the ball down the field. I'd force him to try and beat us deep before we even think about dropping our safeties deep. Doesn't sound like Dez is going to play so that's good lol.
    I was kinda hoping Dez would play just to see if we get another "Is It a Catch?" play, it seems like every time we play them we have one of those lol

RIP Gene Wilder

did anyone else see that MM kind of blew up at the media?

Aaron Nagler ✔ @AaronNagler
    Whoa. McCarthy "I don't know why the hell I have to come in here and answer questions about what you think went wrong on offense."
    EDIT: here is a link to the full press conference http://www.packers.com/media-center/...8-4c8266fa350d
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 10-12-2016 at 05:52 PM.

RIP Gene Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    did anyone else see that MM kind of blew up at the media?

EDIT: here is a link to the full press conference http://www.packers.com/media-center/...8-4c8266fa350d
    lol good, keep hounding him on it haha. As annoyed as he is with those types of questions everyone else is just as annoyed with how his offense is performing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    lol good, keep hounding him on it haha. As annoyed as he is with those types of questions everyone else is just as annoyed with how his offense is performing lol.
    It's not like stupid media questions are going to help anything lol. You just want him to get public spankings.

The question was pretty dumb but it didn't warrant that.

IIRC he said "Rodgers had 7 seconds (or whatever) sometimes to throw but couldn't find anyone do you have any explanation."

And then after that he went on to say like "you always ask these really general questions that I don't have general answers for, it's not like you asked about one play." That basically paraphrases it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    It's not like stupid media questions are going to help anything lol. You just want him to get public spankings.

The question was pretty dumb but it didn't warrant that.

IIRC he said "Rodgers had 7 seconds (or whatever) sometimes to throw but couldn't find anyone do you have any explanation."

And then after that he went on to say like "you always ask these really general questions that I don't have general answers for, it's not like you asked about one play." That basically paraphrases it.
    lol i never said it would fix anything nor do i think it will but i don't feel bad for him either. And yeah i listened to most of the press conference. Most of the questions were decent. But he's going to continue to get those questions if the offense is performing sub-par.

What does Mcarthy expect? He's the head coach of an underperforming offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    What does Mcarthy expect? He's the head coach of an underperforming offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They ask the same stuff every week and what's he supposed to say? We suck?

He followed it up saying we had over 400 yards lol. Rodgers has had this same attitude too even.

Quote Originally Posted by Think View Post
    Dak Prescott concerns me. He's been pretty accurate and he can run. Witten could also be a problem as we haven't been great at covering tight ends.
    Witten is very average at this point in time, guy can barely move. We have much bigger fish to fry in this one.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast