Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Fantasy Football this season?

Was just wondering if anyone in the Raiders forum is thinking of doing this again this season?

Who is interested?

I was also wondering if a mod could make a sub forum within this forum for the league? I know the mods were cool with it when we did the basketball for the Kings.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Randy West; 07-31-2010 at 01:37 AM.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.
    -Barack "drone" Obama, 11/18/2012

vCash
    Never played fantasy football but I been thinking about doing it this year

"I will do anything to win" - Al Davis

vCash
    I'll do it again this year..I usually do it on nfl.com...though It looks like the format is a lil diff this year.......kinda confuses me...the scoring is the same.

vCash
    I am not real particular about who we use as long as it is free
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government, owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to dissolve the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.-Theodore Roosevelt

There's no country on Earth that would tolerate missiles raining down on its citizens from outside its borders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 21DAVID52 View Post
    Never played fantasy football but I been thinking about doing it this year
    yeah ive never done it, but it sounds fun. i'd appreciate if somebody gave me some info about it and pointed me to the right direction. i really dont know how it works at all. i want to play tho.

vCash
    Its really easy guys,whos gonna set it up? We doing auction,or regular drafting? Money league perhaps? somebody let me know asap!
    "Back before I injured my hip, I thought going to the gym was for wimps." "I once broke an aluminum bat over my knee in college" - Bo Jackson (The only man who could get away with Hit and Run)

vCash
    I played with you guys a couple years back, but I gave it up when you guys decided to add all those def players. Made it way too time consuming for me.
    "You are what your record says you are."
    Bill Parcells

vCash
    Double Post
    Last edited by RaidersFan559; 07-29-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    "Back before I injured my hip, I thought going to the gym was for wimps." "I once broke an aluminum bat over my knee in college" - Bo Jackson (The only man who could get away with Hit and Run)

vCash
    Good point,are we gonna get too crazy with the stats? I mean PPR(point per recption) is good enough for me. Anyone who needs help,ask! You just gotta know your stuff(NFL wise).

vCash
    Well we have a couple weeks before preseason. I know I could set something up on ESPN we used it for the Kings fantasy BB last season and it worked pretty good.

Anyway a mod can create a sub forum for Raiders fantasy football in the Oakland Raiders forum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaidersFan559 View Post
    Good point,are we gonna get too crazy with the stats? I mean PPR(point per recption) is good enough for me. Anyone who needs help,ask! You just gotta know your stuff(NFL wise).
    well i know my stuff. im down to play

vCash
    If you need someone to fill out the league I'll play. I'm not very good though.

The PSD's Official Steve Nash Support Crew, Members: R4L

vCash
    im down

vCash
    PM me for league ID and password**

http://fantasy.nfl.com/auth/login?re...vateleaguejoin

I set the draft for tomorrow (Friday) at 5 PST

You have to have an nfl account, if you don't, its free to sign up.
    Last edited by Switch; 07-29-2010 at 11:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    PM me for league ID and password**

http://fantasy.nfl.com/auth/login?re...vateleaguejoin

I set the draft for tomorrow (Friday) at 5 PST

You have to have an nfl account, if you don't, its free to sign up.
    Could a mod please edit the 1st post and put up this info ^^ that way more people will sign up.
    Last edited by Switch; 07-29-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast