Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Iwrestledabearonce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by adidas2307 View Post
    The Bunny The Bear is a new, up-and-coming band I have recently enjoyed. Reminds me a little bit of Alesana with the vocals but I like this band a lot more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHdXkQmg81E
    I just started listening to these guys. Slowly becoming one of my favourite bands. The bear's voice is pretty amazing. I wouldn't personally compare them to Alesana but I can see the similarities (high clean vocals, deep screams).

vCash
    Cro Mags, Celtic Frost, Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., Slayer, Venom, Death, Mayhem etc etc etc.... Love me some metal/hardcore/crossover. Metalcore is mostly very meh, and screamo just isn't my thing. I don't really like to attach myself to the stuff that scene kids and emos listen to. There's a fine line between dark/gothic and just plain old emo.

vCash
    Saw Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains and Hatebreed over the weekend and they all killed it. Got front row and it was the best concert of the year for me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaBaybee View Post
    Cro Mags, Celtic Frost, Suicidal Tendencies, D.R.I., Slayer, Venom, Death, Mayhem etc etc etc.... Love me some metal/hardcore/crossover. Metalcore is mostly very meh, and screamo just isn't my thing. I don't really like to attach myself to the stuff that scene kids and emos listen to. There's a fine line between dark/gothic and just plain old emo.
    I saw Slayer about a year ago with megadeth...outstanding show...

Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Bums View Post
    Saw Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains and Hatebreed over the weekend and they all killed it. Got front row and it was the best concert of the year for me
    ugh, I am jealous...I have been wanting to see FFDP and ATR for a while now....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    ugh, I am jealous...I have been wanting to see FFDP and ATR for a while now....
    2nd time I have seen both of them and they fail to disappoint. Ivan Moody even came out before the show when we all got there to shake all of our hands and tell us he is grateful for all of us fans. They also just bought all new equipment for their shows so their sounds is 100x better and they have some awesome videos to go with their songs

vCash
    Looking for matchore bands with aggressive, but primarily NOT screaming vocals akin to Protest the Hero.

Any suggestions?

vCash
    i don't know of any, but protest the hero is the ****inggg ****..

drink bleach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eyeam2agerm View Post
    Iwrestledabearonce
    YES! One of the greatest band names of all-time as well.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Howard Jones left Killswitch today. No real news on what the situation is but kind of pissed about it because I liked them a lot

vCash
    Howard Jones left Killswitch today. No real news on what the situation is but kind of pissed about it because I liked them a lot
    If everything else fails they can always bring back their original singer. Adam had a record with him as well in 2011 so it could prove to be a possibility.

vCash
    and victim. I talk them up every chance I get.

vCash
    Just saying, lamb of god is awesome...

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    Awesome. As long as they bring jesse leach back. Much better singer.

vCash
    Just got the new Korn album, it is ****ing killer! Korn + dubstep = eargasm.

"I know one thing for sure; you won't be able to say that Braves fans don't care" Chipper Jones

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast