Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsRule View Post
    School
    oh yeah your one of the young guns in here. Do any of yall play ps3 or 360?

Thanks wileyisTOFU for the sig. Visit his great art gallery website at(www.wileyrobertson.com

vCash
    I gotta 360. Don't play too much though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketsRule View Post
    I gotta 360. Don't play too much though.
    you mean a failbox. Lol

Thanks wileyisTOFU for the sig. Visit his great art gallery website at(www.wileyrobertson.com

vCash
    Has anyone had any problems with this game?
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

vCash
    Hey just wanna let u guys know if u don't already that ur avatar in the psd forum still has a picture of Mcgrady on it... u guys might wanna consider voting to update the avatar with like martin or scola or brooks or something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cb429 View Post
    Hey just wanna let u guys know if u don't already that ur avatar in the psd forum still has a picture of Mcgrady on it... u guys might wanna consider voting to update the avatar with like martin or scola or brooks or something
    isnt it there picture? so im pretty sure they can decide who they want to have..

vCash
    I still play the 2k9 but kmart is just 80?scola just 78? scola should be at least 86/87 god...

vCash
    I play 2K11 on my Notebook and it is a good game, with the Rockets, even without Yao and Brooks (2k Sports updating the rosters and so on... so they both injured) I beat the Mavs after overtime and blow out the pistons for example. Just lost to the Heat now.
    Love this game

vCash
    lol wow Roy Williams of North Carolina was at my basketball game today scouting our number 1 ranked sophomore in the nation, dude was right behind me... kinda cool.
    NEXT ERA

NEXT ERA

vCash
    2k11 has the best tracks to a game ever.

vCash
    Two sources said Thursday evening that the long-anticipated trade of Carmelo Anthony, barring last-minute snags, was expected to be consummated next week.

The three-team deal between Denver, the Nets and Detroit would send Anthony and Chauncey Billups, along with other players, to New Jersey, with the Nets sending first-round pick Derrick Favors and two future firsts to Denver. Pistons guard Rip Hamilton would join Anthony and Billups in New Jersey, with forward Troy Murphy going to Detroit. Additional players from New Jersey would go to Detroit and Denver to make the deal work.

It remains unknown whether Anthony will commit to signing an extension with the Nets if he is traded there. New Jersey owner Mikhail Prokhorov is confident that if he can acquire Anthony -- which would allow him to finally speak directly with the three-time All-Star -- he can convince Anthony on the merits of playing with the Nets. The franchise is expected to move into its new arena in Brooklyn in two years, and Anthony, through intermediaries, has made his desire to play for the Knicks well known.

But the Nuggets are determined to exhaust every possibility before making the deal, which is why the trade could still fall through. They know that the trade talk has impacted their team -- "it's been draining the team," guard J.R. Smith said Thursday morning -- but they also know they are only going to trade their franchise player once, and they're determined to get it right.

Until the deal is official, though, the talk will continue, leaving players and coaches frustrated that a team less than two years removed from the Western Conference finals--and is finally getting healthy-won't be able to try and get back to that level.

"Last game [against Phoenix on Tuesday] was the first game we all played together," Billups said Thursday morning. "First game all year, you know what I'm saying? I do believe [Denver can make a run if kept intact]. I do believe that."
    Link
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    anyone noticed kevin martins shot is changed to ken martins ?

vCash
    i don't know, but his shot changed, it's better to shot now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    i don't know, but his shot changed, it's better to shot now
    They update the game weekly.
    - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Yeah it's great but i don't play much
    Rockets | Texans | Astros