Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Revisiting the Rondo/Parsons trade ??

I cant sleep im still in shock now what do u think of the trade how we got abused at the PG spot ??????????

vCash
    No. Just step back from the computer have a good night sleep and come back tomorrow refreshed.

vCash
    Just stop. This been discussed over and over.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    He's right though, we do and I think we will upgrade the PG position in the off season. I really like the tenacity of Bev and Lin is well suited for the bench, but I think we should look at someone like Kyrie Irving. I could see him asking for a trade, even though he says he wants to stay when asked by a child. He was literally asked by a kid if he was going to leave, what was he supposed to say? As soon as I get the chance I'm getting out of here faster than LeBron.

vCash
    I think Kyrie is too much of a risk. Rondo definitely would have helped this playoff series but I would still rather keep Harden on the ball and hope he figures it out next playoffs

vCash
    Irving is also the same kind of player Harden is. I don't really think we need to upgrade at PG, and I wouldn't want Rondo, but I do think we need to add some veterans, some guys who have been around. We just lack experience.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Irving is also the same kind of player Harden is. I don't really think we need to upgrade at PG, and I wouldn't want Rondo, but I do think we need to add some veterans, some guys who have been around. We just lack experience.
    lol so I guess opposing PG having only having to play one side of the floor against us is just fine

vCash
    The Rockets don't need rondo . Dwight Howard should learn alot from this postseason. He was dominate, aggressive and effective. Honestly what the Rockets need is a 6th Man or Lin to step his game up. in games 5&6 I like how he was aggressive, though his moves were not crisp. He can work on them and learn, court vision and footwork . As of right now he still suck. Parsons is the perfect 4th option . Don't call many plays for him. He needs to defend the best player (needs to work on), shoot open 3's and drive. I hope Lin works on his game , he has the size, speed, and creativity . We're his position away (6th man) from a championship. Defense is mental every Rockets should improve in this area . McHale is Learning I don't think we should fire him. Lets see who learns from this season .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    lol so I guess opposing PG having only having to play one side of the floor against us is just fine
    The PG position will upgrade by itself. That was the first full season of Beverley. His defense is already amazing, and his offense improved every game. He is a decent shooter and he got some new moves this season. Lin should also improve.

Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    The Rockets don't need rondo . Dwight Howard should learn alot from this postseason. He was dominate, aggressive and effective. Honestly what the Rockets need is a 6th Man or Lin to step his game up. in games 5&6 I like how he was aggressive, though his moves were not crisp. He can work on them and learn, court vision and footwork . As of right now he still suck. Parsons is the perfect 4th option . Don't call many plays for him. He needs to defend the best player (needs to work on), shoot open 3's and drive. I hope Lin works on his game , he has the size, speed, and creativity . We're his position away (6th man) from a championship. Defense is mental every Rockets should improve in this area . McHale is Learning I don't think we should fire him. Lets see who learns from this season .
    Then we need a 3rd option first.

vCash
    Hard pass

vCash
    @EduTexans a 6th man is usually the third option if he is a legitimate scorer . The rockets needed Aaron brooks in this series. Trading him was a huge mistake . I'll take brooks over Daniels right now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    @EduTexans a 6th man is usually the third option if he is a legitimate scorer . The rockets needed Aaron brooks in this series. Trading him was a huge mistake . I'll take brooks over Daniels right now
    That's because most teams with a good sixth man don't have a player like Parsons behind their two best players.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    The PG position will upgrade by itself. That was the first full season of Beverley. His defense is already amazing, and his offense improved every game. He is a decent shooter and he got some new moves this season. Lin should also improve.

Then we need a 3rd option first.
    Parsons is the 3rd option sure Bev can improve but I see him more as an energy guy off the bench he not good at setting people up for easy baskets and lin turns the ball over too much for my taste

vCash
    Rockets should let Parsons create a little more. He did some good things in the playoffs, and he's no more turnover-prone than Lin. I think the Rockets could really use a Draymond Green type of player (maybe Cleanthony Early?) to take some defensive pressure off of Parsons and guard the tough inside/out PFs in the league, since that was a clear weakness.

I don't think the PG situation needs to be fixed necessarily. Just bring Jones and Lin off the bench and have them practice pick and pops all offseason. I think they need to get value for Asik. He's a nice center, but he's not cheap and the Rockets have more glaring needs on the wings than they do for a backup center.

vCash
    @EduTexans your wrong many teams have a player like parsons , plus a 6th man . Batum-Mo Williams Leanord -Ginobli Bosh-Cole . Igodolua-Harrison Barners . Deng Jimmy butler ,Ariza Lance Stephenson Wilson Chandler Josh Smith . These guys favor Parsons game . Not great at anything just good players. The rockets need someone else who's a threat to score every night. Take the Pressure off Harden. Portland took out Harden that was their game plan . Let Dwight and other guys beat us. Dwight beat Portland but where were Parsons,Lin,Beverly, and Jones? Neither Is consistent enough to put the ball in the basket .

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast